I Kissed A Girl.

Cleo's POV.

Well to say the weekend was odd for me, was an understatement. I missed my little sisters but it was nice to wake up next to Rory each morning and it had become a slight comfort to me, seeing his face each morning. Brittany's parents and I had discussed the bed situation and I had said it wasn't necessary for them to go out and buy a new bed for me just yet, that me and Rory had been fine with sharing and would be fine to continue sharing for as long as I stayed. Waking up on Monday morning, I was dreading school as I turned over in bed and looked up at Rory's face to see him grinning down at me. "Good mornin' sweetheart" Rory said softly before kissing the top of my head. Groaning in response, I hid my face in his chest and cuddled close to him, not wanting to get up.
"I'm going back to sleep" I mumbled into his chest, as I kept my arms wrapped around his chest.
"Unfortunately, you have to get up" Rory mumbled softly into my hair as I looked up at him and pouted before starting to get up and running my hand through my hair. After getting out of bed, I walked over to the wardrobe and took out my freshly pressed cheerios uniform and laid it on the bed to change into. I then sat on the edge of the bed and ran my fingers through my hair as I thought about what this week would bring. Heading into the bathroom after Rory was finished, I took out my makeup products and did a simple natural look with a small cat eye and French braided a small section from the front of my hair to the back and then tied it in with the rest of my hair into a ponytail and curled the ends of the ponytail. Walking back into the bedroom, I changed into my cheerios uniform and put on a pair of knee length white socks and my white trainers and shrugging on my cheerios jacket and with that I decided I was ready for the day. Heading out to my car with Rory, we bid farewell to Brittany, who was getting a lift with Santana, and Brittany's parents.

3rd Person POV

Cleo pulled into the school car park and parked in a space close to the entrance before stopping the engine. Rory looked over at her and smiled softly. "Ready for glee?" Rory asked her softly as she sighed and shrugged.
"To be honest, I'd rather stay in bed cuddled up to you" Cleo said softly as they both exit the car and Cleo locks it and Rory walks over to her and holds her hand. Cleo smiled and walked towards the choir room with Rory and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked together.
"I'd rather be cuddled up with you too but we gotta go to school too, we can cuddle later though" Rory said as he kissed the brunette's head as they walked into the choir room, hand in hand. The first thing they noticed was that the Trouble Tones were in the choir room as well as the New Directions and that everyone was staring at them. Cleo blushed slightly and walked over their seats and moved her seat closer to Rory's as they sat down. Finn stood up and headed to the front of the classroom and announced the lesson for that week, Ladies Music. It was a week dedicated to Santana and all that she was going through as there was an a advert coming out that outed her as a lesbian. The first performance was from Kurt and Blaine who sang Perfect by P!nk. Cleo sighed and leaned her head on Rory's shoulder as she started to feel a little emotional from the performance as she remembered the events of last week with her dad. Cleo let out a small sniffle as the tears gathered in her eyes as she continued to listen as they finished the song. Rory just held her close and kissed her head as Santana stood up and said that she could add that performance to the worst things she'd been through in life. Cleo stood up and turned to look at Santana, not caring that she still had tears in her eyes. "I get you're going through a rough time, but people are here to support you and you still treat them like crap. We all have personal issues going on and yet we're putting yours first, hell my dad just kicked me out of home and I'm still here to support you as you're my friend!" Cleo snapped as her tears now freely flowed down her cheeks before she turned and left the room hastily. Santana stood there shocked as everyone else but Brittany and Rory also looked shocked and Rory stood up and went to follow Cleo but was stopped by Finn who looked at him and Brittany. "You knew didn't you? and Brit too" Finn asked him softly and Rory nodded in response. "And you and her are dating?" Finn added.
"Yeah, and she told me last week about her dad kicking her out after she had a breakdown in science but she made me promise not to tell anyone, she's been staying with me and Brittany since Friday after a couple of nights in a motel." Rory said softly as he then proceeded to leave the room to follow after Cleo.