Xen

As planned, the Convention Center's official A.I.D.A came online. Her female audio opened the presentation and she began to breathe fire for me.

START

The Solution Program Proposal

Over a 12-year period, the program would consist of 3 mitigating phases.

Phase One This would start from June 2048 until June 2049.

The Vote This will be an international opportunity for every person to decide whether we stay on Earth or leave it. Once this proposal has finished today, people will be able to start casting their votes until December 15th 2048.

The Result This will reveal the outcome of the international voting, sometime between December 16th 2048 and December 30th 2048. This fortnight will allow for the result to be verified by independent adjudicators. The United Nations will then holovise the result. If the no-confidence vote is more than 50%, the program will cease to exist. However, if the confidence vote is more than 50%, we will legally submit the proposal to the United Nations for it to be deemed binding and official in a ratified capacity. At this point, The Solution would begin on December 31st 2048.

The Recall It would start from January 1st 2049 until March 1st 2049. Its purpose would be to give people the opportunity to return to their native homelands at no personal financial cost.

The Lottery Draft It would start from March 1st 2049 until March 31st 2049. This would statistically analyze program eligibility for every single person.

The Medical This would be initiated from April 1st 2049 until June 30th 2049. All Eligible Patrons would be chipped on their left arms with coded security implants. The implant would sit under the skin next to forearm biotec. Additionally, The Medical would start Eligible Patrons on a decade-long course of anti-radiation and anti-nausea patches. This medication would combat fuel exposure along with changes in the gravitational force between Earth and orbit. Medication would be tested when Eligible Patrons began basic centrifuge preparation courtesy of 'VG'...

Phase Two This would start from July 2049 until December 2049. During this short time, we would see the creation of two factions for each nation. They would be named Base Team One and Base Team Two.

Nationally, Base Team One would be made up of those wishing to stay. They would regenerate damaged areas during the suggested program period. Essentially, they would clean, recycle and plant an abundance of new flora, mainly trees.

Nationally, Base Team Two would be made up of those not permitted to leave Earth - convicted persons from the prison sectors. Intensively taught in the appropriate specialist trades, they would construct the majority of new Land and Aviation Technologies required for the journey to outer space... As a preventative security measure, they would be policed by a fraction of national military personnel and other enforcement factions required to stay and supervise them.

Initially, both Base Teams would construct the Land and Aviation Technologies - LAT

LAT 1 Temporary Dormitories (TD) - a Land Technology. Both Base Teams would reside within these. As the program developed, the huge Dormitories would be modified into armored Sub Colonies (SC) to combat our extreme weather. Specifically, the World-Ender storm in the worst-case scenario.