Chon

Puffing my chest, I dove right in. "A.I.D.A, list the top five headlines in reverse order."

    I was keen to learn what was trending on Election Day.

5: Chóngqìng Chronicle - 'Redeemed Politician Unofficially In Control Of Zhōngnánhǎi!'

4: Shànghǎi Sun - 'Was Xen Lai Kept In Government With The Solution In Mind?'

3: Tiānjīn Times - 'Will Xen Lai's Program Win The Election For Mishina?'

2: Qīngdǎo Observer - 'Xen Lai - China's Political Prodigal Son!'

1: BTV - 'Chon & Xen Lai Temporarily Silence Robin Albers With Exclusive Interview!'

    The information was relatively positive, and accurate.

    Albers was quiet for now.

    So far, Xen had proven to be our homeland's prodigal son, and it made sense that Mishina had aligned himself with the greenest of politicians in our Environment Secretary. If anyone could help Lee seal election victory, it was Xen. Now I was also sure that The Solution Program Proposal was how Xen had remained in government after his scandal. In addition, it made complete sense that Xen had unofficial control of Zhōngnánhǎi - especially if its politicians had had preliminary disclosure of The Solution. All of the above would complement me, too. I had no doubt that Dieng would lap it up and despatch Mikey, Sarah and I, as soon as physically possible. I crooked my neck, then issued my next request. "A.I.D.A, using 'Lai', 'The Solution', and 'Chinese Election' as key words, check social media." A.I.D.A brought up the most relevant posts.

2: Beambook: 16 minutes ago - Prime Minister Yan Kazuya - 'Emperor Anho Heimachi and I will now do all we can to support Xen Lai; The Solution; and safeguard Lokshu1 - our New Japan! Mother Nature purged Old Japan for too long!'

1: Ducker: 9 minutes ago - President Aurora Lebedev - 'Alongside Xen Lai, I now work to ensure Earthian Star will undoubtedly shine over Astana! For this to happen, Lee Mishina must triumph in today's Chinese Election!'

    It was exciting to see the political ripple effect The Solution was causing - even more exciting to learn of New Japan and Kazakhstan's positions! As countries with 'capital cities of the future', I'd looked forward to how their involvement mi...

    It was exciting to see the political ripple effect The Solution was causing - even more exciting to learn of New Japan and Kazakhstan's positions! As countries with 'capital cities of the future', I'd looked forward to how their involvement might pan out. Finally, I enquired about atmospherics. "A.I.D.A, a global weather update please." I wanted to know if anything had drastically changed - anything which might support Xen's recent World-Ender prediction.

    "Chon, there are currently 878 storms systems, all with normal surges.

    "The newest weather anomaly is flash flooding in West Australia.

    "The rest of the planet is in alignment with June's newest records and forecasts."

    As I absorbed the update, Xen and Albers stormed my mind again.

    He'd probably debate that the Outback Flood was another act of angry Gaia.

    She'd probably debate that the Outback Flood was another emerging crisis, one of which needed Green Justice's intervention, and could better utilize The Solution's requested resources.

    Internally, I debated that both had valid outlooks. Furthermore, that they'd likely achieve far more in unity, than they would through drastic division.