Chapter 16: Her Act

"You know I could lend you a hand?" He pointed out as he saw my struggling state to carry Jungwoo and my bags as we were now heading inside the building. 

I was getting pissed at him recently, he doesn't know when to shut up, you can say I've grown quite a grudge against him ever since that argument we had. 

I couldn't help it, he was a douche, only a cold, uncaring man! Ugh, and the fact that he's the father of Jungwoo! I couldn't even imagine how he could possibly fit to be a father-

I felt the weight in my arms suddenly lighten as I shifted my gaze from the front door to the man who had suddenly taken Jungwoo and my bags into his strong grip.

"You know you're quite stubborn, you were struggling, you could've just asked me," He let out, I couldn't help but have felt the red warmth crawl it's self up to my face.

But I didn't think too much of it as I was too focused on the image in front of me, the way he carried Jungwoo was just so natural, Jungwoo seemed comfortable in his arms and the way the older one gently caressed Jungwoo's head from behind melted my heart, it was almost as if Jungwoo was meant to be in his arms...

I shook it off as I let out a little "Hmph,".

"What's wrong princess?" he slyly asked as he switched his warm gaze from Jungwoo to me. What's this man doing? I thought as I felt my heart rate increase.

"Nothing, just been thinking of something..."

.

.

.

"I need to go back to the car to get my other bag, I forgot the registration form," I let out to Jungkook who was playing with Jungwoo as we waited outside the classroom to finally open.

"Oh," He let out as he looked at my frantic state searching through the bag.

"Here," He answered as he lent me the keys, but I kept my gaze on Jungwoo worried.

"It's fine I'll watch over Jungwoo as you get it," He reassured which gave me enough reassurance to go and get it, for some reason, I felt like trusting him now...

.

.

.

"Your mother is quite clumsy, isn't she? Jungjung?" I asked the little one as I carried the boy up to have a nose-to-nose with him to which he giggled.