Preview

Edited 8/27/2018

Preview

Beep beep - Beep beep - Beep beep

I shot out of bed. Today was one of our schools big football games. I am the manger and my brother, Derek is the quarterback. Everyone at our school loved the school and the team. I got up and ran to my bathroom and hopped in the shower.

I got out and got dressed in one of my black and white Good Charlotte band tees that I have and some baggy dark blue jeans. I grabbed my black and red Adio's and put them on. I ran to the bathroom and put my blonde and black hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed my eyeliner and put it on to make my grayish-blue eyes stand out.

Just as I came out the bathroom and grabbed my black hoodie, backpack, iPod and phone. I heard Derek call my name.

" Luna! Come on already! "He yelled from the living room.

" I'm comin' " I yelled as I walked to my bedroom door.

I ran to the living room and seen him at the door. He had on his football jersey and light blue jeans with DC skate shoes. His crew cut brown hair went well with his green eyes and lightly tanned skin.

" Ok, Lets go bro. " I said looking to make sure we had what we needed.

He open the door and left out and I shut it behind me. Our mom and dad was always away so they left us their old blue Honda Civic. They always had work trips to go on. Derek and I didn't mind it. Mom and dad made good money. Plus Derek and I like have the house to ourselves.

We got in the car and put on our seat belts. ( A/N: Safety first :D ) As Derek started driving to school, we talked a little.

" You coming to the game tonight right? " Derek asked me as I looked out the car window.

I giggled at the question. " I kinda have to. " I looked at him and smiled.

He raised his eyebrow. " Oh? Why? " He asked with a smirk, knowing why.

" One. You have to be there, You are the quarterback. Two, I have to be there to support my brother now don't I? " I joked back with a giggle.

" Oh. Right. " He laughed.

I shook my head at him and returned to looking out the car window.

" You know you have to be there anyways " He said laughing.

I looked back to him and laughed. " We both know I have to be there. Without the manger you guy would be lost and have everything messed up. " We both laughed knowing it was true.

I have been around football since I started high school thanks to Derek. The coach let me help out after school while I waited for Derek to get done with practice in exchange for service learning hours. That was last year, the team has become my family now. All the girls at school only talked to my because I had all the players numbers and they wanted them. I just see the team as brothers now. I loved them with smelly clothes and all. They all watch over me and I am always there for any of them. No guys dared to try to hurt me and no girls wanted to piss me off.

We pulled up at school and parked. Kids hang out in the parking lot till the bell rings. We get out of the car and before the doors are even shut, guys from the team are there.

" Hey Derek. Hey Luna. " They say with a fist bump to Derek and hug me.

I hug them back and goes next to Derek who was leaning on the car talking to some of the guys as more show up. I feel the stares of the girls that wish they were me. I shrug it off and lean on the car next to Derek. I know the girls think I am a slut for hanging out with so many guys but I don't see them as anything other then family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not much to get hooked to but I want to see if people even read it before I upload more. Let me know if you think you may like it and I will upload.