Parties and Jerks

Scarlet's POV

Emily came over and we both got ready for the party.
"And I said grandma, are you sure and she said"
"I got this in the bag" We both burst into the round of laughter.

"Oh my, your grandma  is the best!" I chuckled.

She told a story of her grandma.
We both did our make up and hair.

I wore this to the party

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I wore this to the party

After an hour we were done and we took a cab to the venue.
The party venue was already filled with people.
"Come on, my friends are inside" she grabbed my hand and we moved inside.

We came to a stop after two minutes. She looked around and and she found her friends because she grabbed me again and walked towards them.

They were three, a girl and two boys. "Guys meet my new friend Scarlet" Emily said with a smile.
"Hi
The girl had thick black hair and pretty brown eyes. She wore her hair down in curls. The  ripped jeans and  net crop top clung to her body like she was born with it.
The other boy,Kyle wore a bright smile. He had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair.

The other boy,Damon he had jet black hair with electric green eyes. We all sat down at on the couch. Kyle and Damon sat  and Molly,Emily and  I sat on the opposite one.

"Guys guess what?"Emily beamed.
"Scarlet here,is on a scholarship. Isn't that great?"

"That pretty cool"
"You must be really smart"
Kyle and Molly beamed but Damon didn't say a word.
We talked and made jokes for sometime. They were fun to be around.

"This is a party!!  I'm going to dance, whose with me?!" Molly said and Emily and Kyle jumped to their feet.
They left and I just sat there, across Damon. He seemed comfortable but I was not because he was staring at me. Like he was trying to study me. His eyes searched my face and then my body, I have never been so uncomfortable with my life.

"Hi"I said hoping to make a conversation and get him to stop staring but he  acted like he didn't hear me and I know he heard me.
I tried again"Hi"and at that moment he just took a sip of his alcohol and walked away.
What a loser! I thought to myself.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
The party ended late but I couldn't afford to be late on my first so I left early. I woke early and got ready for the first day of the rest of my life.
I wore my hair up in a ponytail but some curls still feel over my face. A black jean and a shirt and sneakers. I grabbed my bag and phone and left. I stopped by to get coffee and went straight to school on my way I met Kyle who was driving.
"Yo! Scarlet!" He stopped his car
"Hi, good morning" I smiled. I liked Kyle he was good looking and nice.
"Hop in" he offered.
I shook his head"its fine, I'll walk"
He got down from the car and stood beside me.
"I guess I'll walk with you then, let's go!" He said moving ahead.
"Alright, I'll go with you in the car"I sighed.
He turned with a smirk and got into the car. I got in and he drove off.

We got to school and I came down with a speed of lightening once I saw his friends coming towards us.

"Hey, why are you guys coming together" Molly asked.
"I saw her on my way coming and I couldn't let my friend walk when I have a car, so" Kyle said.

Friend? He considers me a friend?

I saw Damon, still quiet, on his phone typing like his life depended on it so I walked up to him.
"Hi,Damon"I said waiting for a reply but he continued with his phone. He either heard me and pretended not to or he didn't hear me.
It took a good two minutes, yes I was keeping record of the time, before he looked at me but he just walked away, again.

What am I?
Invisible??
What a jerk!.

I get to my first class and I settle in. I looked around as students came in and seats next to each other. Everyone introducing themselves to one another but no one came to me.

The professor came in and class began. I listened with all of my heart and took lots of notes. I was not about to waste my time here.

Half way into the class, someone sat beside me. I tried to carry on with my notes but I got distracted by the person. My turned and my eyes met the ocean eyes. Our eyes made held each other until I awkwardly peeled my eyes away from Kyle beautiful blue orbs.

The class took an hour and I began to pack my bag when I heard someone with a deep voice
"Can I borrow your notes?" He asked with a smile. Who could ever say no to this angel
"Yeah, here you go"

Damon's POV
Kyle and I were meeting the girls up at our usual spot.
"What do you think of Scarlet, pretty right?" Kyle asked. I gave him a mean looked and he brushed it off by laughing.
"She's annoying?" I said.
"Are going crazy?"he asked looking at me
"She's an angel!" He said with a smile.
"She's annoying" I said again.
"How, you practically ignore her" he protested.
"Exactly and  she doesn't seem to get the message" I replied
"You have a problem" he concluded. We got into the bar and walked to our usual table.
The girls were already, seated and laughing.

"What's so funny?" Kyle asked taking a seat next to Scarlet.
"We were just talking about the way girls were drooling over you guys this morning". Molly laughed
"I don't even see what's so attractive about them" Emily said playfully.
"That explains your horrible taste in men"I said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.
They all burst in to laughter well except Scarlet.

"Let's go see a movie"Emily suggested.
"I'm in" Kylie and Molly said at the same time.
All eyes were fixed on Scarlet after that, she seemed nervous

" I can't, I'm busy tonight"
"OK maybe some other time" Kyle smiled at her. Stupid boy

They left, leaving me alone with Scarlet, again.
She  got up ready to leave but I  stopped me.
"I'll drop you"I
offered more like commanded and went out the door.

What do y'all think of her new friends. Why do u think Damon finds her annoying. Do you think she's trying to hard to be friends with him?? I think so. Don't forget to vote and comment. Mag!c# 🖤

Scarlet Red ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें