Home Sweet Home??

(Scarlet's Outfit)
Scarlet's POV

I was going to visit Mrs Daniels today without Damon. With time I found a place in my heart to forgive her but not completely
She sent a car to come pick me up and took me to her mansion  it was beautiful, the interior and exterior was breathtaking.

 With time I found a place in my heart to forgive her but not completelyShe sent a car to come pick me up and took me to her mansion  it was beautiful, the interior and exterior was breathtaking

Wow, mum was fucking rich!
I was going to spend the weekend with my 'family' I suppose. I'm still angered by what they did to mum but i don't want to lose out on the joy of being part of a family again because of my anger. It'll take time to fully them but I'm willing to try and love them and give them a chance in my life.

"She's here!"a blonde woman wearing and off shoulder dressed screamed to members of the house.
"Really?"
"Oh my God"
"Sweet Jesus"

I looked at all of them about six of them in shock.
"Welcome home, Scarlet"The blonde woman said giving me a hug and soon everyone joined.
"Thank you"I smiled.
"I'm Raquel, your mother's younger sister"the woman said.
"This is Ruby,my daughter. This is your uncle Jim and his son Jaxon"

"And I'm Gregory the butler and this is Martha the housekeeper".

I forgot the names to everyone but with time I'll get it right.
I was shown to my room which used to be mom's room. Grandma was still out she would be back just in time for dinner.

Grandma?
I decided to cut her some slack so yes, Grandma.

I walked into the room and smiled to myself. It was beautiful, mom had good taste.

 It was beautiful, mom had good taste

I laid on the bed and It was so soft. I unpacked and things and got settled in when someone knocked on the door.

It was Ruby, I think.
"Ummmmm Jaxon and I are going to the pool and we were wondering if you would like to join us,it really sunny"she smiled. I took notice of her beautiful blue eyes and brown hair. She was pretty.

"Yeah I'll be down in a minute"I smiled back

"I'm so happy you're here. I've always wanted a sister"she said hugging and I hugged her back.

I could tell we were going to get along just fine. I grabbed my swim suit, a black two piece.

I went out to the pool and found Ruby and Jaxon talking.
"Oh she's here!" Ruby said taking notice of my presence.
"So tell me about yourself"she beamed.
"Yeah"Jaxon added.
"ummmmm, what do want to know?"I smile.
"Everything"
"Well your already know my name, I'm 19 turning twenty this year. I love cooking, singing and eating"they chuckled at the last part.

"Whose your favorite artist?"Jaxon asked.
"Ariana Grande"
"Shut the front door, I'm obsessed with her!"Ruby smiled.
"Same. I've have all of her albums,perfumes and lots of  merch" I beamed.

"Just what I need another Arianator" Jaxon said playfully.
"Shut up!" Ruby snapped.
"I can't believe it, when did you become an Arianator?"
She questioned.
"Since the beginning!" I replied.
"I knew you were going to be perfect, nice, pretty and to top it all of, an Arianator, just perfect!" She said giving me a hug.

We sat at the dinner table and let me tell you, Martha went all out for my arrival. Grandma was over the moon to have me back to the family,Aunt Ruby and Uncle Jim were happy to see their niece,Ruby was glad she finally got a sister and Jaxon was happy to finally see. It felt great knowing that they wanted to be a part of my life and me a part of theirs.

After dinner we played a games, talked and so. everyone one went to bed.
*********
The next day, I spent with Ruby  shopping and we had fun. Jaxon went out with his girlfriend, Maya.

We went into every single store that was on sale or had a nice dress or anything at all that interested Ruby. She said it would be disrespectful to the shopping gods, whatever that means.

After a long day of shopping and catching up with you sister.

Sister, feels good to say and think about.

I would be going back to school the next day. I was kinda sad cause I was having so much fun and I didn't want it to end.

Damon came to pick me and take me back to my apartment.
"So how was your weekend without me?" He said holding my waist as soon as we got into the apartment.

"It was great, actually but I missed you" I said playfully wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I bet you missed this too" he said and placed his lips over mine. I smiled into the kiss as I pulled him towards me. He left kisses on my face,behind my ear, making me groan. He moved his hand from my waist to my thighs which easier for him because I wore a short skirt.

"Da....mon" I breathed.
"Pebbles, I want you"
"Then take me"
"What about your mom?"
"Please take me"

So she couldn't do it any longer, she gave up!.

What did you think of her family, Ruby and the chapter as a whole??
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Mag!c#🖤