Christmas and Chill

Damon's POV

Christmas morning and I was in bed Pebbles. She was still fast asleep with her head on my chest.
"Rise and shine"I whispered in her ears.
"What time is it?"
"Nine thirty"I replied.
She groaned and covered herself with the duvet.
I went to the foot of the bed and pulled it from her body and threw it on the floor.

"I hate you"she groaned as I walked to the kitchen.
"No you don't!"I chuckled softly

I made hot chocolate for both of us and went to the room only to find her sleeping. I dropped the cups on the table in the room. I got on top of her and rained kisses on her face, I moved to her neck and she woke up with a moan.

"Good, you're up"I said getting off her. She rolled her eyes and sat up taking a cup of hot chocolate and mumbled thank you.

"The guys are coming over in an hour so you might wanna get ready, I'll be in the living room if you need me" I said giving her a quick kiss before leaving.

******
The guys arrived at exactly ten.
"The queen has arrived!" Molly said dramatically.

"Welcome, your majesty" Pebbles said in a regal tone, earning a laugh from everyone
"What might we serve you?" I said in the same tone.
"Well peasants, I'll have your finest cheese" she chuckled.
"Bitch,the only we've got close to cheese is pizza" Pebbles said going into the kitchen.

"You guys have a seat, we'll be right back" I said following her.
I grabbed the drinks from the fridge and found my short girlfriend struggling to reach the shelf. I chuckled and she snapped at me.
"Help you will me!"
I grabbed the glass and dropped them on the kitchen counter.

"What took you two so long?" Kyle said, smirking.
"Get your head out the gutter" I said.

That's how I spent Christmas, with my friends and beautiful girlfriend. I enjoyed everything bit of. I got Pebbles a gold chain with two hearts entwined together as the pendant and she couldn't stop gushing over it. I made sure she got me nothing, I wanted to be the one spending in her and not the other way round. Plus I don't want her to waste the allowance the school gives her as part of her scholarship package on me, I'm not worth it.

After everyone left by ten in the night, Pebbles fell asleep on the couch, holding the necklace I got her with a smile on her face.

How can someone be so perfect?
I was in love and there was no denying it. Everything she did amazed me. I have never felt like this before. It was so different, I was affected by her touch. She has me losing my mind. I'm think about her every second, every day. God! I'm in love.

I took her bridal style to the room and placed her gently on the bed, covered her with the duvet
              ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
Scarlets POV
Damon and I laid in bed, after breakfast. He played with my curls as I placed my head on his chest.
"Hey Pebbles"
"Hmm?"
"Remember when I tried to fuck you?"
"And?"
"And you refused cause of your mom"
"I want to say that I respect you for that"
I sat up to see his face clearly..
"I don't understand"
"Pebbles you said no to sex  I mean that just shows that you've got self worth and value."
"Thanks. Mama was at the breaking point when dad left. She would always say to me,that I am the only good thing that she got from him. She was a virgin when they got married and she made me promise to do the same. I miss her so much. I remember during Christmas, it was always the two of us. She would put on the radio and we would listen to the carols and sing along with all our hearts. My birthdays where always so simple but meaningful. She would make cheese cake, my favorite and we would have ice cream and eat the cake while watching a movie" I didn't realize I was crying until I tear fell on my hand. I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Pebbles, open up,I didn't mean to make you cry" Damon said from the other side of the door.

You didn't make me cry, I just really miss and I just wish that she was here with me today, to celebrate everything that I have with me. I just wish she was here to come visit me once in a while now that I'm in college. I just wish that you two met, she would have loved you. She  wanted me to get a boyfriend and now that I do, she's gone and I can't get her back.

"C'mon open the door"he pleaded.
I got up from the floor and washed my face before coming out. Head first, I found him sitting on the floor .His jumped up once he saw me.

"Are you OK"he asked in concern.
"Yeah, I'm fine"I said softly.
"Are you sure? Look I'm so sorry that I brought her up I didn't mean to make you cry"
"No it's not your fault"I said sitting on the bed.
"Do you need anything?"
"Just stay with me" I said with a smile.
He smiled and sat with me, he wrapped his arms around me and I placed my head on his shoulder.

Awwwn she misses her mommy!!! What do you think of the chapter. Honestly, I just love the two of them. They so cute sometimes. Vote and comment. I'm out!
Mag!c# 🖤