Fun Time Or not

(Scarlet and Damon's Outfit)

Scarlet's POV

"Hey!"Damon yelled in shock as I took his phone away.
"Today is no tech day"I tell him.
"No what day?"
"You heard me, now first off we are going to make dinner for each other so we needed to go to the store."
"What is going on?"he asked confused.
"We are going to try new things today and have fun"
"Do I even have to choice?"he whined.
"Nope!"
"C'mon we need your car!" He groaned as he got off the couch.

"Pebbles are you going out like this?"he eyes traveled through all over my body.
"Yeah"I said moving to the door.
"No your not go put on a pair of jean. I don't want people looking at what's mine".
I rolled my eyes but did as he said.

We got to the store and parted ways to go get what we would need to make the dinner.
We both got what we needed to went back to home for the next part of the day.

We played board games, watched movies, had our own little concert and God! It was fucking fun.

We both made the dinner and got dressed for our date,it took place in the apartment. I wore one of the outfits I got from shopping with Ruby.

Damon prepared for me,drunken steak with peppery oven fries.

I made duck breast with pomegranate citrus glaze.

Ooooh fancy!

Surprisingly, his meal tasted great even better than mine but I didn't admit, hell nah.

After the meal we danced to slow song, it was beautiful. The day went great and we sealed it with a passionate kiss.

              ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

I woke up that morning with an uneasy feeling, like something bad was going to happen to me or someone I loved, I just couldn't shake it off. Damon was out of town again with his Dad. He never tells me what they do and I don't want to force but some times I feel like his hiding something from me.

I dragged my feet to the bathroom and did the usuals.
I put my hair up in a bun and picked out an outfit.

I skipped breakfast and began my journey to school. I grabbed coffee on my way to keep my alert through the boring classes.

I got to my first class quite early so I took a seat in front. While waiting for the professor to arrive, I grabbed my phone and in came a text from Ruby.

R: Hey! I need your help
S: Yeah what is it??
R: I have to idea what to wear to school today and I'm freaking out.
S: 😂 Really? Let's see what you got.
R:

S: Hmm, the first one, I prefer it

R: Oh thank you. You are heaven sent.
S: Your welcome. Gotta go, class is about to start!!.

I switched off my phone gave all my attention to the professor as she began her lecture.

The entire day was a blur and at the end of it I was exhausted and hungry. I began my journey back home.

I grabbed my head phones and went put on Dangerous woman by Ariana Grande.

God I love this song.

I was completely unaware of  my surroundings, lost in my own world. I was so lost in my own world that I didn't see the car was coming my way, when I did see it, it was to late. I was on the ground, pain, great amount of pain captured my body. I couldn't move, I just felt my eyes close and I went into darkness.

**********
I opened my eyes but couldn't make out where I was,  my vision was blurry.

I turned to my right as my vision cleared. I saw Charlotte sitting with her face in her palms.

"Char?" Her head snapped up sharply, eyes wide in shock.
"Oh thank you Jesus" she sighed in relief.
"What's going on?"
"Scarlet, you were in an accident"

A what now??

"Let me get the doctor"
She ran out and soon the doctor was checking me.
"She looks fine but we'll have to keep her for some time, just to be safe"
"OK, that's cool" Charlotte said.
"How do you feel?" She asked as soon as the doctor left.
"How long have I been here?" I asked
"A week"
"A week????!!!!"
She nodded,"Kyle and Emily and Molly are on their way here". She informed me.

"Where's Damon?"
"His still on that trip with his dad"
"Does he know I'm here"
"No, no one's been able to reach him. His clueless"
The door opened and I saw my friends smile as soon. as they saw me.

"Your alive!!!!!"Molly said, dramatically.
"Oh thank God"
"I can't believe this"

The door opened again and my family walked in. Ruby, Grandma and Aunt Karen, looked like the had been crying to which they confessed yes.

"I'm so happy your okay!"Grandma said hugging me.
"Me too,granny"
"I'm glad you didn't die cause then I won't have to sister anymore!"Ruby said with tears .
"Oh Ruby even in death, we'll always be sisters"

"Guys!"Emily called our attention.
"Damon's back!"she said smiling at me.
"Yeah,and I told him what happened and his coming here right now!"

**********
Damon walked in with red eyes.
Was he crying?
"Are you OK, baby girl?"concerned filled his voice.
"Yeah I'm how was your trip?"
"Could you guys please give us some privacy?"he ignored my question. They all left, leaving just two of us.

He just stared at me.
"Pebbles, I'm sorry"his voice cracked.
"No, it not....."
"I can't do this any more" he cut me off.
"Do what anymore?"
"Its over, Scarlet. I'm done, I'm breaking up with you"
"What??" He didn't reply, he just walked out and didn't come back.

I laid there, confused, angry, broken,sad.

What just happened??
The tears trickled down my face as my brain and heart registered what had just happened.

Well, that it for them. I have no fricking  words for this chapter.
But let me know what you think.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Mag!c#🖤