Take You With Him

Scarlet's POV

I closed my eyes as fast as I open them when the bright light from the windows hit my poor face.

Shit,I forgot to close the windows last night.

After the guys left, Damon and I kissed goodnight, a decent one and he left an hour later.

I reached under my pillow and grabbed my phone to check the time. 

7:30
Ugh!.

I had class by 8:00. God I hate weekdays.
After mentally and emotionally preparing my self to get ready out of bed and go into the world. I took a quick shower. With the aim to look at least presentable, I did a little make up. I grabbed a gray crop top and black high waist jeans and a pair of sneaker.

With no idea of what to do with my hair, I just let my curls sit on my shoulders and face.

You look good girl.

Damon won't be picking me up, his out of the state with his dad. I wonder how he's doing right now. I decided to walk to school, it gave me a chance to think.

Of my future with Damon. With all of our steamy make out sessions,I've been doing a  lot of thinking concerning it, I feel like it wouldn't be such I bad Idea to let Damon be my first. I mean I know I want it, he wants that as clear as fuck but I'm scared. I'm scared that I'm gonna regret it and mom, she would be disappointed in me.

I didn't even realized I was on campus already until I heard some one call my name.
"Uh?"
"The dean wants to see you" the girl said and disappeared before I even had a chance to see her properly.

"Welcome,Scarlet" the familiar receptionist gave me a warm smile.
"Good day ma'am"
"Go on his waiting"

I walked in was welcomed with a warm smile.
"Well hello" the dean beamed.
"Good morning"
"I heard you were absent for week, what was the problem?"
" I sprained my ankle sir, the doctor asked me rest"
"I see" he gave a nod.
"I just wanted to be sure that you're OK. Good job Scarlet, I see your tests and they are very good.  Keep it up!"
"Thank you sir".

I left the office with a smile.
"Hey, Dear?" The receptionist called out to me.
"Yes?"
"I see you with your boyfriend and I just want to say that you two make a great couple"
"Oh, thank you" I smiled stupidly at her.
"But listen honey, be careful don't let him him take you with him when he's leaving"
"I won't, thank you".

I hope...

I made it to the first class late, so I had to seat at the back with all the unserious people.
It was hell, why bother come if you ain't gon' learn shit??.

I manage to tune them out for the first thirty minutes of the lecture, until I heard Damon's name in their conversation.

"Damon Kings, the handsome devil?" one girl asked. I couldn't turn to face them cause I didn't want them to think I'm listening.

"Yeah,he's so great in bed. God! I remember when he banged me, girl I was a moaning mess" another girl said. I tried to get the image of my boyfriend and some other chick in bed.

"I heard he's got a girlfriend now, Damn she lucky!"
"Yeah, I see them around campus together, he's a year a heard of  her though"
"I thought he didn't date?"
"Maybe he fell hard enough to date her" I imagined the person saying this with a shrugged.

"Yeah, well she must be getting some of that dick everyday."

If only you knew

"Yeah,she really lucky. She's got Damon Kings all to herself. I wanna be her"

"Yeah but I heard that she a virgin, the good girl type so maybe that dick ain't part of the package"

"Damn! Why she holding back? What is this century is this??" They all bust into laughter

Ouch.

"That must mean he getting it somewhere else then, cause the Damon Kings I know, loves a good sex"

Don't you people have things to do instead of talk about someone else? Oh my gosh!!!

"Yeah....." My phone rang, silencing the entire hall. Everyone turned to look at me.

I turned down the volume and gave an apologetic smile to the professor.

I want the earth to swallow me whole right now!!!

"Hey,aren't you Damon's chick?"
One of the gossips asked.
"Yup, that's me" I smiled at them.
Fear ran over their features when they realized that I probably heard their entire conversation about me and my boyfriend.

I didn't spare them another look, I grabbed my things and let the hall cause to lecture was over.

With a frown and a soar face, I walked through campus. Ignoring all the greetings that came my way. I know I was being a bitchy but I couldn't care less.

After a horrible day in campus,got back home took a shower and wore another of Damon's shirt. I was in the kitchen,making Noddles when I felt  muscular arms snake around my waist and some one placed his face at the crook of my neck.

I knew who it was from the scent.
God! I missed him.

"How was the trip?" I asked.
"It was good, how are you?" He asked, kissing my neck.

Sweet Jesus, this boy is driving me crazy.

"Mhmmm"I replied, I know it doesn't make sense but my body was on fire, if I open my mouth, I'll make a noise that I don't want to.

I held his neck and pulled him closer but he turned me around and kissed me with a great hunger.

He must be really turned on!
Girl just him have it. Geez!.

"Damon!!!" I screamed as he sucked on my skin giving me a hickey.

He raised me and placed me on the kitchen island. His lips traveled to my collar bone and his hands travelled under my shirt.

"I want you so badly" he said with a large amount of lust dripping from his words
I pulled away with a smile identical to his.

"I love you want and willing to wait"He said panting.

So... That happened, do y'all think she should just give up the whole virginity shit or nah?.Don't you think Damon is so sweet as he's trying his best to wait for her and all??
Don't forget to vote and comment. Mag!c#🖤