Date Night

Scarlet's  POV

As I got ready for my date with Maddox , my mind drifted to Char.

If she were here she'd be so happy for me, moving on from Damon.
She'd do my makeup for me and give me a pep talk. She'd hug me and tell me to relax. She'd tell me to enjoy and get laid.

I miss her, I miss her so much. I've been trying not to cry, to keep my shit together. I've been trying to be strong.

I quickly wiped the tears before they fell and continued with my makeup.

Dior was staying over at Damon's for the night.
They are getting pretty close these days. I kinda want to stop it but I don't have the heart too. I watch them from a distance when he comes over and I smile to myself.

Over the past weeks I've been able to allow my self forgive him and let everything go. I don't want to stop the relationship with Dior, she's his child too, even though he doesn't know it.

The door bell rang and it was Maddox's driver. Well turns out his loaded and I didn't even know.

"Good evening Miss,sir asked me to get you"
"Yeah, thanks".

I got to the car and he drove off.
After twenty minutes we arrived at Maddox's house, it was beautiful.

"Welcome,you look stunning" Maddox said as he welcomed me into the house

"Thank you, your house is beautiful!"

He chuckled and led me to the balcony where we would be having dinner.

I took as seat and he poured champagne for me and himself.

"So Scarlet tell me about yourself"

"Well, I'm a single mom, I'm a lawyer which  you know already. I love listening to music, reading and just hanging out with friends,when in had friends" he chuckled at the last part.

"So how old is your child?"
"She's eight, Dior that's her name"

"I love it, what's the meaning??"

"Golden, OK you tell me about your self".

"Well I'm a business man, I'm twenty nine and looking to settle down. I love traveling the world when I have time that happens rarely these days"

"Where have you been to??"

"A few places in Africa, Ghana,Nigeria,South Africa and Kenya"

"That's sounds interesting, I've always wanted to go to Africa and see what its like"

"Trust me, its amazing. The people, the culture, the food its amazing. Maybe we could go together sometime"

"Yeah that would be nice if I didn't have mommy duties"I chuckled.