Stole My Mom

Damon's POV

My phone rang me mom's face popped up. I smiled to myself as I accepted the video call.

Her red hair was packed in a ponytail. Her smile reached her blue eyes.
"How's my baby doing?" She asked.
"I'm doing great, how are you?"
"Oh you know, just tryna get by everyday. Been a bit stressed out from work but good nonetheless"
"That good to hear, mom"
"Honey, where are you? That doesn't look like your room or father's house" she asked confused.

"Yeah,this is my girlfriend's apartment" just as I said that Pebbles walked in wearing  bum shorts and just a sports bra that made it quite clear to view her area.

Mom raised her red brows and gave me a knowing smile.
"Damon,baby whose that?" Pebbles asked taking a seat beside me.

"Its my mom, Pebbles"
"Uh mom, meet Scarlet my girlfriend and Pebbles, meet mom"
Pebbles smiled at the screen.
"Good day ma'am"
"Call me Talia, wow my son as a great eye"
"Thank you" Pebbles smiled.
"Oh I wish I could meet you in person and tell you all about Damon when he was a child." Mom chuckled.

"You can tell me now"
And that's how my girlfriend stole my mother from me. My mother made it her mission to tell Pebbles all the embarrassing stories about me.

But I was glad to see that the two most important people in my life, were getting along really well.

******
"Here you go"Pebbles said giving me my phone back. She spent two hours talking with my mom in her room.

"Mom said that she loves you"she said sitting on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her fingers played with my hair.

I smiled at her action and placed my hands on her butt. Pebbles is what you would call a thick girl and I love  her body.

She kissed behind my ear and bit it slightly.

What's going on?

"Pebbles,baby girl what you doing?"
She chuckled before placing my lips on mine.

Sweet Jesus, she drove me crazy with those lips.

I responded immediately,taking control. It started out slow, gentle but my hormones and hers of course didn't want is to keep it that way. The pace increased,she began to rock her body on me and my little soldier, if you know what I mean, was having a hard time staying calm.

I left trails of kisses on her neck,collarbone and her cleavage. She was enjoying this, I could tell because she moaned my name and that made me want to make her moan a lot more louder, with less clothes on that is.

Thanks to her sports bra I had more access to her breasts. I placed soft kisses on them but it drove her just as crazy. Her hands tugged on my hair and at the same time, pulled me closer to her. She was fighting with herself, I could tell. She wanted it so bad but she wanted to keep her promise just as much as she wanted it.

"My poor eyes"
"Lord forgive my eyes!"
"I could have spent the rest of my days without seeing that"

We both pulled away in shock to find Emily hiding her face in  Kyle's chest and Molly covering her eyes.

Pebbles ran out the living room in obvious embarrassment. I just ran my hands through my hair.

"Sorry man you'll be getting none today"Kyle joked.
"Why didn't you knock?"
"Oh we did but you two were too busy to hear us"Molly said.

"I'll be back"I go to the room and find my girl under the covers.
I chuckled softly and went under the cover.

"Are you okay?"I asked.
She shook her head"I can't go back there"she said quietly.
"Why not?"
"They saw us, Damon. I don't have the heart to go back there.

"C'mon its not like we aren't a couple?"
She sighed. "Just cover up your pretty body and we'll  go out together"I told her.

"What's taking so long,you two aren't doing it right?" Molly teased from the living room.

"Let's go baby girl" I urged her. She mumbled an OK and got out of the covers. She wore a black shirt and some jeans.

"How do I look?" She asked.
" You look great, let's go" I took her hand and we went to met our stupid friends.

Short, I know. What do you think about Damon ignoring his father warning???.
Let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote.  Mag!c#🖤