Us

Damon's POV

"Hey" I said in of a whisper to Pebbles who was lying in bed staring at nothing. She was still sad about the news of her dad's death.

Its weird because when my father died, I was fucking happy but here is she crying and feeling bad. Maybe  I'm a bad person.

"Dior said to tell you good night"I told her, she wasn't in the right state of mind to do anything so I tucked Dior in   and did the other stuff that she couldn't.

"OK, thanks for helping me"

"No need to" I laid beside her and she placed  her head on my shoulder.

"You're gonna be fine, everything's gonna be fine, I promise" I tell her, hoping to raise her spirit.

"I know it will, hopefully. I just don't like feeling this amount of regret, its so horrible" she whispered.

"I know baby girl but I'm here for you, you know that right?"

"Mm hmm, I love you Damon"
"I love you more" I say, kissing her forehead.

"I never thought this would happen" she raises her head from my shoulder and looks at me.

"What?" I asked.

"This, you and I, us I was sure this could never happen again but I'm glad that I was wrong"

"Me too" I say, giving her a kiss to which she responded.

It was slow, loving and just perfect. It was filled love, I could tell. There was no rush, whatsoever, we were taking our time, enjoying the moment because nothing else matter well except Dior of course.

Scarlet and Dior, are the people who matter most to me. Ever since I found out about Dior, I knew I had to get back with Scarlet but then there was Maddison. I didn't mean to hurt to but she was getting on my nerves lately and I thought it was the perfect time. I wanted to meet up with her and breakup,when I asked if we could meet she said no. Stupid girl, thought I was gonna beg her or something. Since she refused to meet, I called her and broke the news to her.

She didn't take it well, she rained curses on but I didn't give a fuck.
She's not my problem anymore.
I do hope she finds the one though, I wouldn't want her to give up on love because we didn't work out. She was really into me, even thought we were gonna get married. I had no plans to settle with her from day on,it started out as a distraction but quickly turned into an attraction.

She's a beautiful lady,stunning but I loved my Pebbles and I wasn't gonna let any thing stop me from getting her.

All those years apart from her, I didn't stop loving her. I was broken beyond repair when we lost each other.

I didn't understand how I was so drawn to her in such a short time, we spent like two or three weeks together and I knew I was in love.

I didn't know how to live without her, I was drowning in sadness. My dad thought I was pathetic and stupid, killing myself over a woman.

What I didn't understand was how he could do that to me, his own flesh and blood. Why didn't he want me to fall in love? He fell in love with mom and they had me until he fell out of love.
I just never understood it.

But I've got Scarlet back and I'm not letting go, I'm going to make sure she's mine forever and no one else can take my queen away from me.

                  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
Scarlet's POV

Today Damon decided to take me out on a special dinner, that's what he called it so I'm hoping he'll pop the question. If he doesn't, I will kill him for raising my hopes high.

Right now I'm blind folded and its annoying. Damon is beside me and all he keeps saying is, keep going pebbles,almost there baby girl.

"Can I take it off now?" I asked annoyed, I'm so sure we were going in circles
"We're almost there, you are so impatient" he chuckled.

I took and deep breath and decided not to reply.

Where the hell is this man taking you?

I don't even know!

Its so annoying

Tell me about it.

"Stop! We're here" I he said after forever.

I took my blind fold of and in front of me was a car, a motherfucking car. I don't know the brand, I don't care. He got me car, I'm going to cry.

I turned to him and he shrugged."You said you wanted a new car the other day"

"You didn't have, I was gonna manage"
"Can't you just give me a kiss and hug?"

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me. He quickly captured my lips in his and it was perfect.

"Go check it out!"he gave me the key.
I ran in excitement.
I opened the but then stopped when I saw a ring box open with an engagement ring and a sign that was definitely designed by Dior. It read:"Will You Marry Me?"

I turned to face Damon and he said.

"I know that I mess up a lot and drive you insane. I know that I'm not perfect. I know I'm gonna make mistakes, big and little one and I don't know what the future holds for me. But I know that I don't see a future without you in it. I know that I love you more than anything in the world. I know that I'm gonna try to make you happy. You've given the best gift I could've ever asked for,Dior and I want you to give me more. I'm gonna stop talking soon don't worry. I love you so much and I want to make you mine, make you Mrs Scarlet Kings, I want us to grow old together, watch the sun rise if you're up to it. OK I'm done talking, will you marry me?"

While he was talking, I was crying, like a baby.

Is this real?

Very real

I'm gonna die of happiness

No you're not

I walked up to him.
"Yes, Damon I'll be  Mrs Kings"

I hear wedding bells y'all I'm so happy he proposed. So there's like just one more chapter and we're done. I hope you enjoyed this book.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Mag!c#🖤