Bambi or Pebbles?

Scarlet's POV
I got outside and found Damon waiting for me. I assumed he would open the door for me so I stood there like a fool waiting for him.
He got  in and asked me what I was waiting for, I shook my head.
"Were you waiting for me to open the door for you" he chuckled as I entered the car.
"No!"I snapped, embarrassed.
He began to laugh, he threw his head back and laughed harder.
"Oh Bambi, you crack me up" he sighed.
Bambi? Whose Bambi?
"My name's Scarlet not Bambi"I say not looking at him as he drove.

"Same difference"he said.
"Your address?" He asked and I gave him.
The car ride was quiet until he put on radio and Focus by Ariana Grande playing. I began to sing along not minding that I was in a car with the devil's incarnate.
Soon enough the car came to a stop and I came down. I was surprised to see him coming down too.

"Where the hell do you think you're going to?" I said more rudely than intended. He chuckled,"The key Pebbles?"he said to me.
"Who the fuck is Pebbles?"I said.
"Oh damn, the good girl swears!"he mocked. I rolled my eyes at him and stood in front of the door, blocking him from entering.

There was no way I was going to let that jerk enter my apartment.
He didn't seem worried,he just grabbed my bag and got the key. I was shocked, how dare he?

He pulled me away from the door and unlocked the the door and walked in like he owned the place.

Rude!

He took a seat on the desk, which made me wonder why. There was a couch, so why the desk.
I hissed and went to my room and dropped my things on the bed before going to join him in the living room.

I grabbed a book and opened it,ready to read until he pushed the button with his stupid choice of word.

"Can't you offer me something, am a guest after all, didn't your mama teach to....."
"Hold it right there!"I cut him short.
"You will never speak of my mama like that!Now if you want something,go get it yourself" I said.
He seemed shocked but he recovered quickly. " He went into the kitchen. and came back with a glass of cranberry juice.
"I knew you would be boring"he said in disgust grabbing the book from me.
"Give me that! I have a lot of studying to do!"I said trying to get the book but he raised it high up and well I'm not exactly a tall person. He laughed as he watched me jump up trying to get the book.
"Give me my book!"I yelled and he laughed. I gave up and said on the couch, folding my arms with a pout.

He came in front of me and laughed harder at my lack of height.
I smiled and then chuckled and it eventually turned to a laugh.
His laughter was contagious.
"There you go, you should try smiling and laughing more"he said handing me my book.
"Let's go out"he said casually.
"I would love it but I have to study!"
"Oh Bambi, you're boring!"he did a fake yawn.
"Why are you even talking to me after you were ignoring me some days ago?"I asked. Think about it, he was rude to at the party and in school but now we're talking freely, I just wanted to know what changed.
"Do you want me go back to ignoring you?"he raised a brow at me.
"No but...."
"No buts pebbles, let's go get ice cream!"he said jumping off the couch.
"Alright then" I said getting up.  He stared at me.
"What?!"I demanded
"Aren't you going to change?"he asked slowly.
"What wrong with my outfit?"
He didn't reply.
OK now I feel weird
Do I look ugly
Ugh! Fuck my insecurities.
"Hold on!"I said and ran to my room. I had to change my outfit now that he asked me like that.

What to wear??

I decided on this and went back out to find Damon on his phone

"I'm ready to go now!" I announced making my presence known. He looked up and turned of his phone.
"Cool outfit, wear stuff like this more often OK?"he said as we walked to his car.

We got to the ice cream place and I chose simple vanilla and he picked Banana split.

We took our ice cream and left because didn't want to have it there. The drive back home was getting longer.

"Where are we going?"I asked
"Dear Bambi, we are going to a party" he said looking at me.
"That's why you wanted me to change?" I asked.
"You're smart"he said.
I grabbed my ice cream and began to eat.
"Hey Pebbles"
"Hmm?"
"Feed me"
"What?!"
"My ice cream is going to melt and I can't get to it..."
"I get it, hold on"
I got his ice cream and feed it to him.

We arrived at the party and I was shocked to see my friends there. Apparently, their movie finished early and they came to the party. The boys went to talk to someone at the party  leaving us, the girls.

Emily and Molly were staring for some reason.
"What?" I asked nervously
"How?"they asked in unison
"How what?"I asked completely clueless about what they were asking me about.
"You and Damon, I know he was ignoring you"Molly said.
"I don't know either we just started talking"
"So what do you think?"Emily smiled.
I shrugged not knowing what to say to them.

We went to the dance floor and had a good time, I got tired and went to sit down. I turned to my back and found a very horrifying sight, Damon and some Blondie were kissing.
Ew!
Get a room you disgusting people!

He opened his eyes, they landed on me and he pulled away. His eyes held mine as he came my way leaving the Blondie confused and upset.
I quickly turned around and grabbed my phone,pretending like I was doing something.

"Hey,Pebbles"his red lips a bit swollen and fuller from all the lip locking he had been doing.
"Your date is still waiting"I said turning back to the Blondie.
"Well I'm done with her, so she can go fuck herself"he said.

Wow

I knew no one at the party well except for the guys. Everyone here was a year or two ahead of me including Damon only Kyle and Emily but she knew practically every one.

"You want a drink?"he asked
"Sure"
"I'll be right back"

I couldn't pick between the two names, Pebbles and Bambi that is. I think as the book continues, I'll pick one. So what do you think of this chapter???
What do y'all think about Damon and Scarlet spending time together? Don't forget to vote and comment. Mag!c#🖤