Sick

Damon's POV

I woke up to see a blonde girl staring at me with a smile.

"Who are you?"

Dude you don't even know the name of the girl you banged??

"Candice" she smiled.
"Alright, Cassandra get out!" I said getting out of bed.

"Its Candice" she said, sounding hurt but I didn't give a fuck.
"Whatever Camila, I'm heading out and I don't want to see you or your things when I get back"

I jogged down the stairs, tossing the car key from one hand to another when my phone rang.
Kyle.

"What's up man?" I said ever so calm.
"What the fuck is wrong with you man?!" He snapped.
"I don't appreciate your tone!"
"I don't care"
"OK Kyle what's going on, what did I do?" I said trying to be calm.
"Scarlet, she's fucking sick"

Pebbles?

"What's wrong with her?"
"The girl is sick cause she's been crying over you! And what are you doing,fucking girls all around campus. You're busy chasing people who don't love you and the one who does,you just neglecting her"he said and hung up.

Fuck! She's sick because of me. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I remember our last encounter where I told her to fuck off. The hurt that flashed in her eyes broke my heart but I needed for us to be apart for sometime so Dad thinks its over and stops getting people to follow her and me around. But right now I don't care anymore I need to see her and know that she's fine.

Boy, are you going crazy?

Yes, I am and I can't help it.

I got to my car and drive straight to Pebbles' apartment to find her best friend Charlotte there.

"Well look who decided to show up!"Charlotte said giving me a hard stare.

"Can I see her?"I asked
"What for?"Charlotte snapped.
"Listen I know I messed up but please can I see her?"I pleaded.
"No! She's sleeping"
I nodded"I'll wait then"
"No, you won't. Just get the fuck out of here. She doesn't need you right now"

I bent my head and turned to the door but she stopped me.

"Stop" I heard a soft voice say.
Pebbles?
I turned and our eyes met. She looked tired and drained. Her hair was tied up with a bandanna. She wore a baggy shirt,my shirt and sweat and.

"Pebbles,I..."
"Scarlet,he was about leaving"Charlotte said eyeing me.
"Its fine" Pebbles told her friend with a reassuring smile.

"What's do you want?"she asked softly as we entered the room.

"Listen, I'm fucking sorry" I ran my hands through my locks and avoided her brown orbs.

She folded her hands and looked at me with a frown.
"For what? For what exactly Damon?!"

"Pebbles, I...."
"Scarlet! My name is Scarlet!"

Damn, she's pissed.

"OK, ummm Scarlet, I'm sorry for being an asshole"
"That's not the word I'll use but I'll take it" she said under her breath but I heard.

"Listen, I was being stupid and I realized that I don't want to loss because I can't control my self. I love you so much and I want to be with you with or without sex. I don't know what the hell I was think, I just need you to forgive me" I said moving closer to her.

"How many?" She asked.
"How many what?"
"How many girls did you have sex with?!" She snapped as tears rolled down her face. I moved closer and wiped them with my thumb.

"Answer me!" She yelled and pushed me away.

"A lot, I don't know like twenty" I whispered.

"Wow." She said quietly.
"I'm sorry. I fucked up"

She didn't reply and I didn't dare say a word.
How could I have been so stupid?I really thought I was doing the right thing, I thought I was doing right thing.

"I'm sorry, those girls mean nothing to me but you, you are my everything. Please forgive me, I know I messed up big time but I need you to believe me when I say I'm sorry...."
"Stop! Just shut the hell up!!"Her voice came out strong and also hurt,she was crying.

"How can I trust you again, have you been cheating this whole time?"she asked.
"No!"I said immediately."I would never do that. I want you a d only you"I said taking her hand and she snatched the away.

"Lies!!!"
"You've been cheating all this time haven't you because I couldn't do it?"More tears fell breaking my heart. I hurt her, so much.

"Why would be think that?" I asked.
"BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE!I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M SUPPOSED TO THINK ANYMORE DAMON. ONE WEEK, JUST ONE FUCKING WEEK THAT WE WEREN'T TOGETHER YOU DID THIS AND YOU EXPECT ME TO THINK THAT YOU'VE BEEN FAITHFUL?!"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt like this"I dropped to my knees.
"I want you back, I want us back. I'm willing to do anything you want me to do. Name it and I'm at your service. I love you so much that its consuming me. What happened with those girls was nothing, it meant absolutely nothing to me I need you to understand that. I love you please forgive. I'm a really stupid person and I'm sorry"

"Damon get up"she said softly,helping me up.
"I'm so sorry"I said again.
She stared at me before saying;
"I forgive you"
My face lit up in a smile.
"Thank you so much Pebbles!"I said wrapping her in a hug. She chuckled as she hugged me.

"Thank you so much and I promise I won't mess up again"
"Don't make a promise that you can't keep"she replied.
"I love you"
"I love you more"she placed her lips on mine with a smile.

God! I missed doing this.
I cupped her face with my hands as I accepted the kiss.