Percabeth

A/N this is my first fanfic so please tell me how i did 🙃

Kaitlyn pov

Hi my name is Kaitlyn and i go to goode high. I have brown hair and brown eyes. Boring. I know. I didn't have a lot of friends before Annabeth started coming to goode. She has beautiful blonde hair with princess curls cascading down her back with stunning grey eyes. She's my best friend. I also have a huge crush on Percy Jackson. He has raven black hair that looks like he has never brushed it and green eyes that swirl around like the sea. The problem is I don't think he knows my name. You see, im an introvert so i haven't really introduced myself to him. Ugh. I have to go to english now with Mr. Blofis
----line break----
"Hey Kaitlyn," Annabeth says "what's up?" I try to come up with a witty response "the sky" I say sarcastically i stare over Annabeth's shoulder at Percy. "What are you looking at?" Annabeth asks. I blush a little. "Uh... Nothing?" Annabeth looks at me suspiciously. "Do you want to come over and study later?" She asks me "yeah, sure" I say still staring and Percy's jawline.
--time skip brought to you by kronos--
I knocked on the apartment door and you'll never guess who opened the door, Percy freaking Jackson in the background I heard an unfamiliar voice that said "Hey kelp head who is it?" I mustered up enough courage to ask "do I have the wrong address or  something?" He replied in a deep voice "Nah. You're Annabeth's friend Kaitlyn right?" I nodded. He shouted something in another language and Annabeth came running to the door "yay! You're here! Lets go to my room Percy's cousin Thalia is over and they can get pretty noisy." "You never told me you lived with THE Percy Jackson"  I said innocently "Yeah he's my boyfriend." Boyfriend?! Its okay high school relationships dont last. I'm sure they've only been together for a week or something. "How long have you two been together?" I ask sweetly. "Oh. A year and a little bit. We got together on his 16th birthday." She responds as if she got this question everyday. "Do you want to stay for dinner? Sally makes the best food." Annabeth asks. "Sure" I respond I want to see how much they actually love each other.
---time skippy---
It was dinner time and we were having pizza. Blue pizza? Thats weird but its pizza so I don't really care. "So Percy," I ask like the detective I am. "How long have you and Annabeth known each other?" He tries to respond but he had food in his mouth and Annabeth hit the back of his head. He swallowed and then said "We met when we were 12 at camp. She hated me. Her first words she said to me were actually 'you drool when you sleep'" ah the infamous camp that i can't go to. "Cool" I respond.
After dinner I came to the conclusion that they are perfect for each other.

Peace out aha ✌