Frazel- 10 year reunion

Christian pov
Hello everyone. I'm still not over Hazel. I'm sure that boyfriend of hers broke up with her. If all else fails, I am the co-ceo of designer dresses. The second most popular dress shop. Our competitor is Jupiter's jewelry and dresses. They get all of the customers because apparently they make their own jewelry and dresses. I really hate them. Today I'm going to get Hazel. I just know it.

I pulled up to the school in a red Ferrari, earning a lot of stares. I stepped out of my car, showing my expensive grey suit with a red tie.

I was walking in the school when I saw a few other cars pull up. There was a sleek black jaguar with a yellow stripe, a gold mercedes with a purple elephant on the hood, a grey and sea green maserati, a sky blue audi, a black bmw with gold flames, and a royal purple tesla with a silver stripe. I didn't stick around to see who they were because Hazel was probably waiting for me inside.

I went inside the gym where the reunion was being held. I entered the gym and Hazel wasn't there yet.

I decided to go and brag for a little bit, at least until Hazel got here.

The doors opened and everyone turned to see who it was. It was a large group of people with Hazel in front. Hazel's dress was long and gold. It didn't quite match my tie but I don't mind. She's a little round in the stomach but she can work out and lose that fat. (She's not fat vlacas. Just preggo.)  I started walking towards her. Ugh. It was those people that picked her up that day in high school.

"Hello Hazel." She looked at me, confused. "Do I know you?" Oh. She's playing hard to get. "It's Christian." Her eyes widened. "Oh. You've.... changed." Is that a compliment or an insult? "So are you here alone?" She rolled her eyes. "Obviously not. Let me introduce you to everyone in case you forgot." I frowned. "Are any of these your boyfriend?" She scoffed. "No. Now let me introduce you."

"This is Frank," she pointed to a burly asian man with a military style haircut. "Percy," she pointed to a guy that looked very strong. He kinda looked like Percy Jackson the Olympic swimmer. Wait. He is Percy Jackson! He was holding a toddler on his hip. The toddler had blond hair and sea green eyes. "Annabeth," she pointed to a woman with scary grey eyes and blonde hair holding another toddler on her hip. This toddler had black hair with one grey eye and one sea green eye. "Nico," she pointed to a man with black hair and dark eyes. He was kinda scary. He was holding hands with a little girl. "Will," she pointed to a man who was the opposite of Nico. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was holding the little girl's other hand. "Thalia," a girl with spiky black hair and lightning blue eyes. "Reyna," a girl with dark hair in a braid down her back. "Leo," a latino man with curly hair with grease stuck in it. "Calypso," a girl with caramel coloured hair and almond eyes. She was holding a baby that had curly caramel coloured hair. "Jason," a man with blonde hair and icy blue eyes. He was holding a toddler on his hip. "And Piper. We own our business together. " she pointed to a woman with choppy brown hair and eyes that kept changing colours. She was holding a baby.

"What business do you own?" I was expecting a coffee shop or something. There's no way they can make something successful. They are women after all. (Sexist pig.) "Oh we own Jupiter's jewelry and dresses. Have you heard of it?" I stood there shocked. "You guys own that? That's my biggest competitor!" "Oh." Hazel laughed.

I shook my head. "You're women! You can't own anything successful!" All of the girls laughed. "Oh yeah?" Annabeth said. "You're talking to ceo of Athenian Architecture. I built that place up from the ground with just my siblings and I. I'd watch what you're saying mister. You wanna know what the rest of us are? Thalia is a professional archer and axe thrower. Reyna, by the age of 15, she was the leader of an entire army. She still leads the same army. Calypso was stranded on an island almost all of her life. Now, she and Leo own the best mechanic shop in the country. Piper and Hazel not only own a dress shop and jewelry store. Hazel mines them herself. Piper is their salesperson because somehow she's very persuasive. Anyways, you need to get your head out of your a*s and be a real man!"

By this point she was shouting and everyone was staring at me and whispering. I didn't wait after that. I just ran to my car and went home.

Sorry for the wait :/ i had a little bit of writers block ahaha. Anyways... I just got a penny board but im the clumsiest person ever so i scraped my leg. Also, i just got a tumblr if anyone wanted to follow it. I know, i know, i got tumblr so late yada yada yada. You see, i didn't want it but know i do. So yeah... Its @lillianthebibliophile

If you're reading this then you're awesomeee