The Stolls and Nico

This is based off a headcannon i saw

Emily Rose
Hi! My name is Emily Rose. I'm 10 years old. I just got to camp half-blood last week. My big brothers are Travis and Connor and they call me Emmy and it makes me laugh. I have to go to breakfast now.

"Hi Travis. Hi Connor." I say as I sit down next to them at the Hermes table. "Hi Emmy." Connor says. "Travis why are you staring at Katie Gardner?" I ask. "Do you love her?" Travis blushed. I giggled, "You do love her!" He chuckled. "I guess you could say that."

Travis pulled out his monster proof phone that Leo made. He pulled up a video
'Like a good neighbour Statefarm is there.'
I heard from the phone. Travis looked at Connor and smirked. "You guys can't think that actually works, right?" Travis laughed. "Let's try it out." "Like a good neighbour statefarm is there!" The brothers said.

Travis
Connor and I love to prank newbies. Connor and I are actually best friends with Nico DiAngelo so naturally we had to use him in a prank. We had microphones attached to our shirts so Nico could shadow travel to us after we said the jingle. We made him wear a statefarm uniform that we "borrowed" from a mortal.

"Like a good neighbour statefarm is there!" Connor and I sang. Nico popped out of the shadows like we practiced and said "What can I do for you Mr. Stoll?" The look on Emmy's face was priceless. I couldn't help it anymore and I burst out in fits of laughter.

I was definitely going to use this prank on newbies.