Tratie

@deadcrackheads420
Thank you for designing this character!

Lillian Grey's pov
Hi everyone! I'm Lillian Grey. I am 17 years old. I go to Lakewood high. I have brown hair and blue eyes. My best friend is Katie Gardner.

Katie is very tall and tan. She is also very fit. She has brown hair and grass green eyes.

That's enough about me for now. Let me tell you about the pranksters of the school. They are Travis and Connor Stoll. They have curly brown hair and blue eyes. They can make anyone's day rotten just from their pranks.

I'm sure you want to hear more about my spectacularly boring life but for now, I have to go to greek.

"Hey Katie!" "Hi Lil!" "What's up? You seem pretty happy." "Oh! My friend from camp made a bet with me and the bet is finally over today so I can finally sit with my boyfriend at school!" "You have a boyfriend?" She nodded. "You. Katie Gardner. Has a boyfriend." "Well yeah don't sound so surprised." We laughed

"Okay class, today we are going into groups of 4 to research a greek god or goddess." I looked over at Katie and she nodded.

"Who else do you want to work with Katie?" "My boyfriend and his brother?" "Sure."

"Stoll! Get your sorry butt over here."
Wait. Did I hear that right? She's dating a Stoll?

"Hey Katie-kat!" Travis said. "Hi Ms. Flowerpot." Connor said. "I told you not to call me that. Anyways, let's work together." "Aw Katie-kat don't I get a kiss first?" Travis asked. "No. Let's get to work." I know Katie trusts Travis but I am the mom friend after all.

"So Travis, when did you 2 meet?" "Oh. We met when we were 11 at camp and we started dating when we were 15, turning 16." I nodded in approval. "If you hurt her I will kill you." "Believe me Lillian, I have death threats from an entire camp of people and these people all own weapons. If I break up with Katie I will literally die." I laughed. "Good."

"Okay now that you're done interrogating my boyfriend, let's start. What god or goddess should we do?" "Hermes" Travis and Connor said at the same time. It was kinda freaky. "No. Let's do Demeter"
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No"
"Yes"
"Guys stop!"
They look over at me. "What god or goddess do you all like?" "Um.. We all think Hestia is really nice." Katie said. Travis and Connor nodded in agreement. "Okay then. Let's do Hestia." I suffered through the rest of the lesson with Travis and Katie bickering and nearing the end of the lesson it was silent. Katie had fallen asleep on Travis' shoulder. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. "Send that to me okay?" Connor said. "Okay."

The week after that I saw the picture as Travis' lock screen.

Eeee! Tratie is so cute! I also am really excited for Percy Jackson to become a show! Anyways, thanks for all the support on this book!
See ya!
-Lily <3