Tratie

Thank you darkwolfy57 for designing this character!

Sam Wolfe's pov
Hey! I'm Samantha Wolfe but you can call me Sam. I'm 16 years old and I go to Pase high. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I have adhd and dyslexia. I am best friends with the Stolls. They have both of those things too. Before you say anything, no I don't have crushes on them or anything, they're like brothers to me. I love to prank people and once I stole a skateboard and nobody noticed.

Oops! My mom is calling me. I ran downstairs and greeted my mom "Hey mom! Oh! Pancakes! Thank you!" You see, I never knew my dad. My mom says I have his mischievous features. I scarfed down my pancakes and rushed out the door and hopped in the Stolls car.

"Hey losers!" "Hey Sam!" They say together, its kinda creepy honestly. "Are you guys ready for March break?" "Yeah, do you want to come to camp with us?" "The camp you guys never stop talking about? I'd love to. Do I get to meet your girlfriends?" They blushed "if you want Sam." I grinned.

~Time skip to after school sponsored by Kronos~

I hopped in the Stolls car like always and we drove to my house. They came out of the car with me though. That's odd. They've never done that before. "Hey mom!" "Oh good you're home!" "These are the Stolls. They said I could go to camp with them." "She nodded. Go pack only the essentials and grab the ring on my dresser. I'll talk to these gentlemen here." I nodded and ran upstairs to pack. I grabbed some t-shirts and pants and a couple pairs of shorts. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my hairbrush and my toiletries. I ran to my moms room and grabbed the ring she told me not to touch ever. I guess she wanted to give it to me so I would remember her this week.

I ran downstairs with my bag and the ring in my hand. "Sam, I want you to listen to Travis and Connor no matter what. If you're in danger, tap the ring 3 times. Go over there and test it out. I walked over to the other side of the room and tapped the ring 3 times. It turned into a dagger and it fit my hand perfectly. I tapped the dagger 3 times and it turned back into a ring. "What is going on?" "They'll explain in the car. Okay?" I nodded and went to hug my mom "I love you mom" "I love you too Sammy." I walked over to the Stolls. "I'm ready." "Good let's go."

"Sam, you aren't normal. You're a demigod. Half human, half god. Tracis and I are too. We think you are our sister. We are sons of Hermes. You look like us, you love pranking, and remember that time you stole that skateboard?" I just nodded. I was half god. "Okay. That sounds cool." "Not really Sam. We're constantly running away from monsters." Oh. "Okay not so cool."

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the 50th time. "Almost."

5 minutes later

"Go Sam! Get passed the boundaries." There was someone, no something chasing us. I think it was called a hellhound. "I'm not leaving you guys!" I ran after them and tapped my ring. It turned into the dagger. I ran right at the hellhound, slid at the last second and I ran my dagger right through the stomach of the hellhound and it exploded in gold dust.

"Nice one sis!" Travis shouted as he pointed to the glowing symbol over my head. We walked up the hill and I looked at the cabins down the hill. "Woah." I was jarred from my thoughts when a centaur came up the hill. "Hello new demigod. I am Chiron." I waved. "Chiron, this is our new sister, Sam. She killed a hellhound out there and then she got claimed." Travis said.

"Travis!" I heard a voice yell. "Katie!" Travis yelled back. A girl with brown hair and green eyes ran up to travis and hugged him.

"Connor!" I heard another voice yell. "Miranda!" Connor yelled. Another girl with brown hair and green eyes ran and hugged Connor.

They turned to me "Katie-kat, Miranda, this is Sam, our new sister." "Hello!" "Hi! I'm Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter and that's my sister Miranda."

That's how I met Tratie and Connor and Miranda but I dont have a shio name for them yet.