percabeth

(Percabeth is in their mid 20s)
Annabeth's pov
Today I have yet another day of teaching to do. I am doing a special program this year where I'm teaching architecture to the advanced students. I left Malcom in charge of my architecture company for the time I'm teaching. The class that gives me the most troubles is the grade 9 class. Percy is an olympic swimmer and he has a youtube channel and he uploads while I'm teaching sometimes. They are kind of obsessed over him which is why I haven't told them about him.

"Alright class, today we are going to be designing a house!" I opened my computer to pull up the instructions for the challenge but the kids saw my computer background. It was Percy and I.

"Wow Mrs. Jackson. We didnt know you were such a fan of Percy Jackson." I blushed and quickly opened the instructions for the exercise. "I might have met him a few times. Now, do your work!"

After I got home from work, I went over to Percy. He was sitting on the couch, editing one of his videos. I laid down and put my head in his lap. "Hey, wise girl. How was school?" "It was okay." Percy started playing with my hair. "Hey perce?" "Yeah?" "I was thinking and I want to do the girlfriend tag with you." Percy offered a while ago but I decided now was the right time to do it. "Really? Great! I was also thinking the rest of the 7 could come?" "Sure seaweed brain. I'll order pizza."

Wachow! Cliff hanger sort of? Um yeah... Part 2 could be out either tomorrow or next week as i cant maintain a schedule😼
-Lily