tratie

Thanks for 50 reads ahaha

Halley
Hi my name is Halley. I am best friends with Katie, Connor, and Travis.

I have long brown hair and blue eyes. I also have freckles that my dad calls 'cute' but I hate them. I never knew my mom and I have slight ADHD and dyslexia so I'm going to ask Katie if I can go to camp with her.

Katie has brown hair, green eyes, and freckles too. She goes to a summer camo for kids with ADHD and dyslexia.

Connor and Travis look like twins but Connor is 2 years younger. They have deep blue eyes and curly brown hair. They go to summer camp with Katie.

I have a crush on Travis and as far as I know, he doesn't have a girlfriend. He and Katie always argue so there's no way they're dating. I'm planning on asking Travis out after school.

---time skip to lunch---

"So Halley," Katie started "did you ever meet your mom?" "No, why?" I ask. "Do you want to come" Travis starts "to camp with us?" Connor finishes Travis' sentence. "Sure!" "Lets go then" katie says while getting up. "Wait don't we have to finish school first?" "No, unless you want to die" Travis says.

---in the yard waiting for Miranda and Lou Ellen to bring the van---

"So let me get this straight." I say. "I'm half god?" "Yep," Katie says "I think you're a daughter of Hecate or maybe iris."

Just then a van that had faded writing on it pulled in the parking lot. Two girls walked out. "Hey kates. Stolls." A girl that looked like Katie looked at me. "Is this the one?" "Yeah. I'm thinking hecate or Iris." Katie said. We piled in the van and drove to a hill. I walked up the hill and there was a cluster of cabins and a lava climbing wall. I crossed the border and a purple light shone over my head. A centaur walked over and shouted "all hail Halley Woode daughter of Hecate." The other girl from the van, Lou Ellen I think showed me our cabin and I realized I didn't ask Travis out today.

I ran over to the strawberry fields where I saw Katie go to earlier and i saw the most horrific sight ever. My best friend was kissing my crush. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

Katie looked over and turned a dark shade of red while Travis just smirked. "Hey Hal." He said sheepishly. "Don't 'Hey Hal' me." I said mockingly. "Care to tell me what's going on between you two?" "Yeah about that," Katie said blushing again. "Travis and I are dating." "Since when? I thought you guys hated each other." I asked angrily. "Nope" said Travis popping the p. "Whatever" I mumbled and stormed off.

I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran into somebody. "Sorry about that," he said "I wasn't looking where I was going. My name's Jacob. Cabin 9." "I'm Halley, cabin 20" I said with a smile.

---2 months later---
Now Jacob and I are dating and he asked me to the 4th of july fireworks.

That's how I met tratie and my boyfriend Jacob.

I don't know about this one. I don't really like it