caleo

Avery
Hi my name is Avery. My friend group includes 6 people.

First there's Holly and Laurel. They're very competitive and they are twins. They go to a summer camp in Long Island for kids with ADHD and dyslexia.

Next there's Ben. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is on the soccer team

Next we have my bff Lillia. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is very beautiful. She plays the piano and the guitar and her singing voice is angelic. She goes to summer camp with Holly and Laurel.

Next there's Leo. I had a crush on him since i first saw him. He's turned down every girl who's asked him out, saying he has a 'girlfriend' but i don't believe him. I'm planning on asking him out after school. He is a scrawny Latino boy with elfish features. He goes to summer camp with Lillia and the twins

And then there's plain old me. I look like a nobody next to them but oh well.

---lets go to lunch---

At lunch leo, lillia, holly, and laurel look really happy. I ask them why they're so happy. "Our friends from camp are gonna come to pick us up today!" Leo practically yells, probably because one of the kids in his class gave him an energy drink.

---after school---

The twins are having a race to see who's better so they wanted lillia to judge and Ben was picked up from school early so Leo and I are sitting on a bench and I build up the courage and finally say "Hey Leo, I've liked you for a long time and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me?" He looks confused for a second and then says "sorry av. I don't like you like that and I told you I have a girlfriend." I nod and turn away so he can't see the tears forming in my eyes.

Just then, a van pulled up and it said Delphi strawberry service. Leo ran up to it and a bunch of teens filed out. Leo turned to me and shouted "Hey Av! Come and meet my friends from camp!" (Insert definitions if the seven+calypso,nico,will,katie,the stolls) "There's Jason, his girlfriend Piper, Annabeth and Percy, Frank and Hazel, Nico and Will, katie and Travis, Travis' brother connor, and my girlfriend calypso! Will is lillias older brother." I nod. "Im gonna go get Holly, Laurel, and Lillia." I say.

I get them and run back to the van and suddenly a light was over my head. "What is that?" I ask anxiously. The taller brother -travis- i think leans over and says "hey little sis" I stare at him weirdly. "C'mon get in the van we have to go to camp"  "I still don't know whats going on." I say. "You'll be fine little sis" Connor tells me "why do you guys keep calling me that?" I ask "do you know about greek mythology?" I nod. "One of the greek gods is your dad. That light over there was you being claimed." Travis tells me "You are a daughter of Hermes." Connor explains. "So you guys are my brothers?" I ask them. They nod.

Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite, Annabeth is a daughter of Athena, Percy is the son of Poseidon, Nico is the son of Hades, Will is a son of Apollo and Lillia is his sister, Katie is a daughter of Demeter,
Connor and I are sons of Hermes, Leo is a son of Hephaestus and he can light himself on fire, Holly and Laurel are the daughters of Nike the victory goddess, Jason is the son of Jupiter the roman version of Zeus, Frank is the son of Mars the roman version of Ares, and Hazel is the daughter of Pluto the roman version of Hades.

"What about Calypso?" I ask. "My father was the titan Atlas. I am Calypso from the myths, the one who lived on ogygia but leo took me home with him." Ookay Im gonna pass out.

---waking uppp---

when I woke up, I saw Will and Lillia looking at me and I smiled because it wasn't a dream and now I have brothers who hopefully love to prank as much as I do. And who knows? Maybe I'll find a boyfriend while im here.

---2 months later---

My crush Ryan from the Apollo cabin finally asked me out! We're going to the 4th of july fireworks together. I'm home.