Tratie

Heyyyy

Marc
Hey I'm Marc. I'm the hottest guy at Park High and all the girls swoon over me and all the guys are jealous of me. I have bleached blond hair and icy blue eyes. I have dated almost all the girls at school except 1. Her name is Katie Gardner. She's beautiful with her brown hair, grass green eyes, and freckles dashed across her nose. She's stunning. I have to go to history now with Ms. Daphney.
---time skip to the middle of history---
We are working on our projects so i get up and walk over to Katie and say "hey, you, me, my house at 7 my parents aren't home" I wink to seal the deal. She glares at me. "No. Im not interested and I have a boyfriend and even if I didn't I still have my dignity." "Come on kate, you know you want to" I whisper. Just then, someone's phone goes off and the rule in Ms. Daphney's class is you have to put it on speaker phone. Man I feel bad for that sucker and then I realize its Katie's phone. "You know the rule" Ms. Daphney yells. Katie answers the phone.
(A/N Bold for travis italic for katie)
Hey trav
Hey Katie-kat can you please help me prank the Aphrodite cabin?
Travis Im in class.
I know room 143 right?
Yeah! See you in 3 seconds! I love you!
Then the call ends. It must be her brother. Right? Eh whatever i can still get her. Suddenly, a tall guy with blue eyes, curly brown hair, and a mischievous smile walks in the room. Katie runs up to him and jumps at him. He catches her in mid air and she straddles him. "Hey Katie-kat! Miss me?" To answer his question she kisses him. On the lips! I storm over and rip them apart. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?" I yell. "Your girlfriend?" Mystery man asks. "Last time i checked she was my girlfriend." Katie says something in a different language and travis smirks. Now i don't have a wallet. And katie and mystery man left and katie never came back. High school relationships don't last. She'll be mine one day.

A shortie
🌲👈this is Thalia