Piper

I had this idea last night and its not a couple one its more of a 'loser girl has friends' thing. If you don't like it you can skip it. Its also gonna be me as her friend so yeahhh sorry. I'll stop rambling now.

Maddison
Hey! My name is Maddison. I have dirty blonde hair and ugly brown eyes so I use crystal blue contacts. (No offence to anyone with brown eyes. I have brown eyes too) I'm the most popular girl at poplar high. I wanted to take you guys along with me for my day. First I have Math and English so I'm not gonna tell you about those because they are boringgg.

----------lunch----------

It's lunch time now and I love bullying this one loner girl. Her names Piper McLean. Another reason 3i love bullying her is because she didn't want to join the popular squad. She also doesn't wear makeup so she automatically is better than me but don't tell her I said that.

"Hey loser. Did your mom pick your outfit today? Oh wait you don't have a mom." I sneered. She had the audacity to say "At least I wear actual clothes that cover my body. Or are you too poor to buy clothes that actually fit you?" I stormed off and pushed a few nerds off my table and I sat down with my min- I mean friends. After lunch I have history and I love history because I bribed the teachers into making people answer the phone on speaker phone if someone calls you. It makes for easier bully victims.

-----history-----

"Class, today we are learning Greek Mythology. We will be having a pop quiz to see what you know." She handed us a piece of paper that said

1. List all of the gods/goddesses you know and what are they the gods of?
2. What is Aphrodite the goddess of?

This was easy. Aphrodite is clearly the goddess of smarts and marriage. Duh. Idiot piper was done in 2 minutes and she had a lot written down. She went up to Ms. DaSulivan and said "I'm all done. I did the minor ones too and all of their titles." "Okay 100%, good work Miss McLean." That bi***. She stole my spotlight. But luckily for me her phone started ringing.
"Miss McLean, please put it on speaker phone."

P-piper
L-lily (me as a demigod)
P-Hey lily what's up? I'm in class.
L-I don't care. Drew is trying to give me a makeover *cue screaming*
P-Go to death breath's cabin and get him to bring you here I'm done with school.
L-okay. *cue more screaming* EW PDA!
P-whats going on Lily? Are you okay?
L-remind me to knock before going in to Nico's cabin if Will's in there. My eyes are burning!
P-tell him to come to my school I wanna go home and judo flip Drew. She needs consent before giving makeovers. It's in the rulebook.
L-HEY DEATH BREATH BREAK IT UP WITH SUNNY BOY AND LETS GO GET PIPER FROM LIVING TARTARUS! Sorry pipes. I should've warned you I was about to yell at Neeks. *sigh* yes Nico you can bring Will.
P-hurry up my class is looking at me weird.
L-be there in a few love ya sis.
P-see ya Lil.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh that was my half sister Lily. She's a lot like me and my other half sister loves giving people makeovers and so does the rest of my cabin."

"Loner girl has friends?" My 'friend' asked.

"Don't act so surprised. I have over a hundred of them at summer camp." Piper snaps back.

Then, a girl with light blonde hair and brown eyes that look amber in the light walked in "Piper!" She screamed and tackled piper in a hug.

Then two boys walked in holding hands. They looked like polar opposites. I wonder how they know each other. "Death breath!" Piper screams "sunny boy!"

Piper hugs the two boys. "The blonde boy said "I told you not to call me that McLean." "I told you not to call ME that William."

Then the pale boy in all black spoke up "Girls, girls. You're both pretty. Can we got to McDonalds now Will?"

"Lets go Sunshine."

Then they all walked out the door but then Lily walks back in an snaps her fingers and walked out but I don't remember anything from this class.

What was I talking about again?