The girl with the knife

You knew it was a bad idea to go out this late, but you went crazy in your hotel room. You figured it wouldn't hurt anyone if you went out to grab a quick bite. Henry was working late and you would be back before he even noticed you were gone.

You were already in your way back to the hotel when you felt like someone was following you. You stopped for a red light and casually looked over your shoulder, while taking a sip of your ice drink. He stood behind you, only a few people separating the two of you.

The red light turned to green and you crossed the street. Making sure to stay close to the crowd, you turned left, away from your hotel. You picked up your pace and reached out to your knife, tucked away on your hip. You felt how your breathing started to pick up and had to wipe your sweaty hand on your skirt.

Heavy footsteps let you know that your follower was catching up on you and you clutched your knife a little tighter, ready to defend yourself. The hand on your shoulder didn't come as a surprise and your turned around, pressing your attacker against the wall, lifting his head with one arm. Pressing the knife against his throat with the other. The face of your attacker was hidden under his hood and you lifted one hand to pull it off. Familiar blue eyes looked back at you and you took a step back, startled.

You second you dropped your guard, he jumped on you. He grabbed your arms and roughly turned you around. You let out a huff as you fell against his chest, but quickly held your breath as he pressed your own knife against your throat.

"Henry, what are you doing? Let go of me!"

You started to struggle, carefully avoiding the knife. Henry growled and tightened his grip on you, but lowered the knife.

"Just calm down," he roughly whispered, his lips touching the tips of your ear. You stopped struggling and leant back against him, catching your breath and savoring the feeling of him so close to you.

"Good girl," his low purr made your knees feel like jelly and did strange things to your body. He slowly released his grip on your body and you turned around to face him, you body already missing his warmth.

"Now you're a little more calm, explain to me what the hell you were thinking?! You know it's not safe for you to go out on your own, especially not at this time."

You took a step back and crosses your arms.

"What the hell was I thinking? What the hell were you thinking, following me like that?" You hold up your hand as Henry tried to interrupt you. "Everything went fine till you decided it was a good idea to follow me and scare the crap out of me."

Henry chuckled, a sound that sent a shiver down your back. "I scared you? How do you think I felt when I came back to our room and you were gone?"

He stepped closer to you and cupped your face. You closed your eyes as he leant his forehead against yours.

"Don't ever do this to me again, okay?"

You just pressed your lips on his, giving him the answer he wanted.

Authors note:

You guys are amazing 🥰  I'm shocked by the amount of reads, I love it. So thank you!