Turf Wars Pt. 2

Kid: So I got some bad news for everyone.

The entire gang was currently in the living room when Kid walked in with a annoyed face. He tossed his phone onto the old table where Red snatched it up.

Red: The Titans East are looking into us? Why?

Kid: Oh I don't know. Maybe because you and that damn cat caused a scene downtown the other day.

Red: Ok so the Titans are looking for us. Big woop.

Croc: I know you ain't all there kid but these ain't cops looking for us. They have powers and there are a lot of them. Especially if they call in backup.

Terra scoffed.

Terra: Like they'd call the Leauge to deal with us.

Kid: They could. They have a lot of reasons to.

Red: What reasons are there? We're a bunch of nobody's. Kinda the reason Jinx brought us all here.

Kid rolled his eyes.

Kid: Right. Cause your girlfriend is right all the time. She knows everything.

Red glared at him and pointed at him.

Red: She isn't my girlfriend. And I'm not saying she was right. I'm just saying none of us are that important. As far as they know we're just a bunch of punks.

Kid grinned while still staring at him.

Kid: Right. Cause you two don't spend all night fu...

Croc cleared his throat catching their attention. While he was glaring at them,  Terra was blushing at the comment, Jinx and Dex walked in and noticed the phone.

Jinx: The Titans? Why are they looking for us? We're just a bunch of nobody's.

Red snickered while Kid rolled his eyes and walked out of the room with a simple "whatever". Red allowed himself to sink into the old couch before Jinx sat next to him. He threw an arm around her shoulder which she leaned into. Croc looked at the two and rolled his eyes.

Terra: Not a couple huh?

Red just flipped her the bird. Terra didn't say anything else but seemed rather jealous. Red just smirked as he sat up causing Jinx to sit up as well. Red then leaned forward so that he could get a good look at Terra.

Terra: What?

Red: When was the last time you laid?

Terra's face was suddenly redder than his X's. Jinx caught on to what was happening and smirked. Croc must have also caught on because he stood up and made up some excuse so that he wouldn't be there for the conversation to come.

Terra: Why would you ask me that?! What the hell is wrong with you?!

Red just smiled as he reached his hand out.

Red: With everything going on we can all use a break. If you'd like I can be a helpful distraction.

Terra looked over to Jinx who simply nodded. Terra slowly reached her hand to grab Red's.

Jinx: Let's go have fun.
-----------
Night had finally fallen over Jump City which allowed the Family to move freely. Tonight was Red X's and Kid's turn to look for the Flush Gang. With the help of a local info broker, they learned that King and Jack were supposed to be going to some club. That's where they were going no.

The 10 of Spades was a bit too cliché for Red. It was hidden in the slums of the city but they found it. True to the broker's words, they spotted the people they were looking for. King and Jack.