Bloodsport Pt. 2

The movie was interesting. Definitely a lot of explosions and buff dudes. Typical action stuff. Though, you found that watching these kinds of movies pissed you off to a certain degree since you practically lived in an action filled world.

Mia: That's was a pretty cool movie.

She was dress in a white shirt under a purple leather jacket with a pair of black shorts that stopped at her mid-thigh. She also wore a pair of purple converse as well.

Y/N: Yeah.

You were wearing a black shirt with a F/C jacket and some jeans that had a hole on your left knee. You wore your black boots as well.

Mia: You don't sound impressed.

Y/N: I guess, after living through stuff way worse than that, that I'm a bit bored of it.

Mia laughed as the two of you headed down the street. You had to pick up that package for Jason so you were currently heading over to the location he sent you. It should be easy enough to grab whatever it is and head back to the apartment. HQ? Tower? Whatever everyone called the place.

Y/N: I think this is it.

You finally reached the shop Jason sent you to and entered. You and Mia looked around the shop which appeared to be a normal convenience store. You reached the counter where an old man sat.

Y/N: Hello. I'm, uh, here to pick up a package?

Man: Name?

Y/N: Todd.

The man nodded and stood up before he dissapeared to the back of the store. The man returned and set a silver briefcase on the counter which tou slowly took. The man nodded and returned to his blank stare. You just turned back and headed back to the front of the store. Mia followed behind as you reached the dark street again.

Mia: What is it?

Y/N: No clue. It's Jason's so I guess it's some kind of weapon.

Mia: Can we look at it?

You looked at the case curiously. You definitely wanted to look at it but you had to respect Jason's privacy.

Y/N: No. This is Jason's.

Mia pouted before your ruffled her hair. She pouted even more which made you laugh. As you both headed down the street, you heard a sudden cry echo through the air.

Mia: Trouble?

Y/N: Maybe.

You activated your watch and placed the case in your inventory. You and Mia then ducked into a nearby alleyway where you activated your costume to replace your clothes. Mia grabbed her bag and started to change.

Mia: Go ahead, I'll catch up.

You nodded and shot out a grapple that pulled you up to the top of a nearby buidling. You landed in the roof and looked around for the danger.

???: Looks like it worked.

You turned around just as an unseen figure kicked your jaw. You rolled back and looked up to see two people there.

???: So, this is Beyond? Thought he would be, bigger.

???: Don't take him lightly Bluebird. This guy is the real deal.

You wiped the stray blood from your mouth as you looked at the two people

Y/N: Never met you before. Doubt you got the Bat blessing. Want me to rip those symbols off of you?

The woman, Bluebird, powered up her rifle while the man scracked his knuckles.

???: We were told to bring you in. If we have to do it by force, then so be it.

Bluebird: It's been a while since I had a good fight.

The man rushed at you which caused you to leap over him as you threw down a smoke pallet. You landed in front of the girl who aimed her rifle at you but you pushed it up so that it fired up into the sky. You flipped over and kicked the gun away before you leaped back up.

Bluebird: You weren't kidding Batwing. This guy has some skill.

Y/N: And I have a lot more where that came from.

Batwing, stupid name, dashed at you with rocket boots of his own as he extended his arms and black wings appeared on his back. You tried to leap up but his arm caught your waist and he flew up. He attempted to drop you but you activated your boots and blasted back to the roof where you landed on, and broke, Bluejay's rifle.

Bluejay: Come on! I just fixed that.

You kicked it away and caught one of her hits. You traded a blow of your own which collided on her gut. She gasped but you used the opening to flip her over your side. Batwing returned and delivered a hard kick to your chest which sent you flying back. You rolled a bit before you jumped back up and raised your arms to keep fighting.

Batwing: You're really good. Shame you have to be arrested.

Y/N: Shame you can't get your own title. Batwing? Really? Did you just mix Batman and Nightwing?

The man was silent.

Y/N: Oh my god.

Batwing: Shut up!

Bluejay: Will you two stop bickering and get back into the fight?!

Batwing blasted forward but you dropped to your back so that he flew past you and you spun on your back so you could get back up and threw a batarang at the flying enemy. It hit his boot and shut down his left boot which caused him to crash down to the streets below.

Bluejay: I told him those were a bad idea.

She ran over to you and threw a left hook which you blocked with your arm. She ended up catching you off guard and punched your chest before punching your jaw. You stumbled back and quickly blocked another blow. You kicked her leg and threw an arm around her neck before slamming her down to the ground.

Mia grappled to the roof in her gear just as Batwing blasted back up. She screamed as she let go of her arrow which was attached to a short rope. The rope wrapped around Batwing making him fall to the roof as well. You looked back at him then back to Mia.

Y/N: Thanks.

Mia just stood there confused.

Mia: Why are the Bat people attacking you?

Y/N: They aren't Bat people.

You walked over to Batwing and pulled out a batarang. You stabbed it into small space between the blue symbol and his chest. You pulled it off and held it up.

Y/N: None of us would act as someone's tool.

You threw it down and walked away.

Y/N: Let's head back. We should report this to the others.

Mia: Right. Talk about an exciting date.

You smiled before you scooped her up and blasted off. Batwing grunted under his mask.

Bluejay: Did we just get our ass kicked by a kid?

Batwing: Shut, up.