The Black Mirror Pt. 6

You found yourself outside of Mirror House's auction hall where the cold night air hit your skin. You were crouched down as red lasers cut through the building. You had long since ditched your gas mask and you had instead called in some back up. At least, you would have if you weren't still in the black out zone.

Y/N: Ok. In hindsight, this was a bad idea.

You looked at the hovering figure before you. From this distance, you could only see the red from his eyes and his suit. This Superman clone was seriously just a confused child. You needed to stop him before he leveled Gotham to the ground.

You reached into your belt and pulled out a special batarang which you threw at him. To your surprise, he caught it and crushed it like it was nothing. Green shards fell to the ground as he stayed unaffected.

Y/N: Shit.

The clone flew down to you at amazing speeds which you barely avoided. You tolled out of the way as he stood back up and glared at you.

Y/N: Look, whoever you are, listen to me. I know you're confused.

He fired off lasers at you which you avoided again.

Y/N: You need to calm down! Listen to me and calm down! I'm not your enemy!

Clone: I don't know who you are. I don't know who I am....what's going on?!

He grabbed his head in confusion as you slowly reached out toward him. You knew what he was going through. You were there once when you lost your memory. The confusion, the fear, all of it.

Y/N: Just, calm down for a second. I know you don't want to hurt anyone. We can talk this through.

The clone zapped lasers at your feet which stopped you.

Clone: Not another step! Who are you? Why, why do I recognize that symbol?!

You looked down at the bat symbol on your chest and nodded. Right. He had Superman's DNA. In that case...

Y/N: I'm the Batman. I'm, uh, a friend of Superman.

Clone: Super...Man? Who...

He grabbed his head again and tried to think. Good. This was going somewhere.

Y/N: I'm here to help you. You were going to be sold off as a weapon. I can help you. I know Superman. I mean, he's gone at the moment, but I can still help you. You just need to calm down.

The clone shook his head as you noticed the Dealer was gone. Must've gotten away.

Clone: Superman. Batman. Wonder Woman?

So he had some faint memory of who they were. Good. You can work with that.

Y/N: Yeah. I know them to. As a matter of fact, I can introduce you to Wonder Woman. She's really cool. Really strong.

You lifted your hands up to show that you didn't mean harm.

Y/N: Let me help you. I know you're confused and scared. I can help. I've been there before.

You then held a hand out.

Y/N: Just take my hand.

The clone looked at your hand before slowly grabbing it gently. His eyes slowly turned back to normal as he looked at you.

Y/N: Good. You, you have a name?

The boy shook his head.

Clone: I don't know. I can't remember anything properly. Just blury images and names.