Bloodsport Pt. 1

Y/N: Garfield, focus on Raven! Zatanna, provide assistance to Cassie! Bart, cause a distraction for Tim!

Jason: Zach, make a smoke screen! Mia, you and Artemis focus fire on Megan! Stephanie and Cassandra, hurry up and take down Helena!

You and Jason made calls in your headsets as the two teams fought each other in the simulation. It was Jason's idea. He called it "one big game of chess" or something.

Y/N: Now Tim, go in for the kill!

Tim pulled back his staff and threw it right at Vigil who caught it.

Vigil: Too eas...

Tim shut him up with a swift sweep of the legs which made him fall. You threw a fist in the air.

Y/N: WE WIN!

Your team cheered while Jason groaned. Looks like he was doing your chores for the rest of the week. The simulation powered down as your team celebrated. Tim helped Vigil up and you walked over to high five him.

Y/N: Nice going bro.

Tim: Good leadership.

You then turned to Vigil.

Y/N: You did good to. Just remember to keep your eyes on your opponent. Don't get tricked.

Vigil: I'll work on it.

As the two exchanged notes, you found yourself looking over to where Cassandra, Stephanie, and Mia were. Cassandra ended up looking over to you as well and smiled. You returned the gesture and turned back to the two boys. After the other night, you and Cassandra had come to an understanding.
~~~~~~
Y/N: I, can't believe, that happened.

Cassandra: I, agree.

The two of you were laying in the dark training room after, what you had done. You had learned a few things. First of all, she was a hugger. The entire time you were on top she would hold you close. She didn't use words to tell you what to do and what worked. The sounds she made were enough. She really liked to explore with her hands. Just like you, she want to feel all of you. She liked to keep eye contact when she could. You didn't mind if that meant looking into her beautiful eyes. She took control when she wanted to. You weren't complaining. Lastly, even though you had kissed her throughout the entire thing, the very last one as you both reached your peak was the best one.

She was laying ontop of you as you both finally calmed down. Judging by the lack of sound upstairs, you figured everyone was asleep. It was just the two of you and you were just find with that.

Y/N: I, guess we should, think now.

Cassandra nodded against your chest. You slowly sat up and looked over at the scattered clothing over the matt.

Y/N: So, what now?

Cassandra sat up as well and slowly reached over for her pile as you started to put yours on.

Cassandra: We become more than friends.

Y/N: Right.

Cassandra: But not a relationship.

Y/N: Uh, what?

Cassandra turned to you and gave it some thought as she held the grey sports bra in her hand. You pulled on your tank top as she did so.

Cassandra: We, have no relationship. But we still stay by each other's side. We are not lovers but we are more than friends.

You just looked at her for a moment. So, you weren't dating. Good to know. This might not be a one time thing. Ok then.

Y/N: And I'm guessing we shouldn't tell anyone.

Cassandra: I would prefer you did not. I will not tell anyone either.

You nodded.

Y/N: Ok then.
~~~~~~
You were snapped out of your thoughts when Jason slapped your back.

Jason: Did you hear anything I just said?

You realized that everyone was looking at the two of you. Right. Briefing.

Y/N: Sorry.

Jason: Right. As I was saying, everyone has gotten better in terms of teamwork and strategy. You guys are still falling for the same tricks though so keep an eye out on that.

He then turned to you.

Y/N: Yeah. Everyone is killing it. The missions you guys have been running have been going great as well. That's it for training today.

Everyone was dismissed and you headed over to where you ahd placed your bottle of water. You took a sip before someone pulled on your shirt. You turned around and saw it was Mia.

Y/N: Yo.

Mia: Yo. You up to anything today?

You recalled that you didn't have any chores anymore thanks to the side bet you had made.

Y/N: No. I have nothing planned at all.

Mia: Cool. Want to go to the movies with me? There's this new action movie that just came out and I want to go see it.

Y/N: Sure. Hit the showers and I'll meet you in the living room in, let's say, an hour or so.

Mia: Great! It's a da..uh, hangout.

You smirked as you looked at the younger girl.

Y/N: A date?

You noticed the faint blush on her cheeks.

Mia: It just came out. I didn't mean to make things weird.

You just shook your head.

Y/N: Don't worry. This can be a date if you want. We won't be dating though.

Mia: That's fine! This can just be, a one time thing. Just something to do.

Y/N: Alright. Go get washed off. You stink.

Mia nodded and headed off to wash off. You grabbed your stuff and started to go to head to the elevator before Jason stopped you.

Jason: You heading out?

Y/N: Yeah. Me and Mia are gonna go catch a movie since you have to clean the kitchen.

Jason rolled his eyes.

Jason: Whatever. So, the two of you dating?

Y/N: No. I think I'm holding off on relationships for a bit.

Jason: Probably for the best. While you're out, would you mind picking something up for me?

Y/N: Sure.

Jason: Thanks lil bro. I'll send you the address. Just tell them you're picking it up a package for Todd.

You slowly nodded and decided to not question it. You headed off and entered the elevator. You saw Cassandra close behind so you kept it open for her. She entered and the doors closed.

The two of you stood there for a moment as the music played in the background. Things weren't awkward anymore between the two of you but, you couldn't help but feel that she was going to do something. Sure enough, you suddenly felt her gently bite your earlobe before the doors opened and she walked out like nothing happened.

You rolled your eyes with a smirk as you headed to your room to get ready for your "date" with Mia.