Red X

Red slowly opened his eyes to see a bright light shining down on him. He rolled over and felt a numb pain in his shoulder. His body hurt. He sat up and looked around the room. It was all white. He was on a bed of some kind and was now wearing a white shirt with a pair of grey sweats. He lowered his collar enough to see a well done bandage wrap on his shoulder.

Red: Where am I?

He didn't get an answer. Instead a door opened and in stepped two figures. He recognized both immediately.

 He recognized both immediately

Red: Well, shit

Red: Well, shit.

Superman and Batman? He really messed up. Then again he did kind of beat up four Batkids so it kind of made sense. Surprisingly, neither looked very angry. Superman seemed happy while Batman looked almost, glad. What was going on.

Superman: Good to see that you're awake. We've been waiting for a while.

Red: How long?

Batman: A week.

A week? He had been in their custody for a week? Sudden a thought crossed his mind.

Red: What about Jinx and Terra?

And now the heroes looked confused. They looked at each other.

Superman: Those two are currently in their cells. We'll be turning them over to the authorities after we get your statement so don't worry.

Don't worry? Don't worry?! How was he supposed to stay calm?

Red: So I'm guessing you're sending me to?

Batman raised a brow.

Batman: You'll be taken back to the Manor.

The Manor? What Manor? Batman noticed his confusion and realized what was going on.

Batman: You still don't have your memories back.

Great. Batman knows. Red watched as Batman moved across the room before returning with a tablet. He handed it to Red who gave him a questioning look.

Batman: The files on this device have surveillance from the last year. They start from your first time in the cave til the day you disappeared. Watch them if you want answers.