Love Hurts Pt. 3

You sat at your desk as the lunch period started. You stared out the window for a moment before something slammed on your desk. You turned around and saw it was Terry and Tim. Tim pouted.

Tim: You never get scared, do you?

He sat on the desk next to while Terry leaned against the window.

Terry: So, things are over between you and Steph huh?

Y/N: Yeah. Turns out I couldn't give her what she wanted.

Tim: Tell me about it. Sorry things didn't work out.

You just shrugged as you snatched a tater tot from Tim's food. You popped it in your mouth as Tim and Terry fell into conversation. You stared out the window for a moment and wondered what you were going to do.

Terry: Hey space cadet.

You felt a tater tot hit your head making you turn around.

Terry: Wanna come back to earth? We were talking about our living situation.

Y/N: What about it?

Tim: It's not really cramped but, there's a lot of people living there. Most of them don't go to school which helps with day patrols but, the domestic part of it is absolutely horrible.

Y/N: Ok. And?

Terry: I don't know. You're the leader of this "team". By the way, we haven't even gone on a mission yet.

Y/N: We haven't gotten one yet. As for the living situation, I don't know what you want me to do. I already started sending people out to patrol to try and make things less busy.

Tim: It's not just that either. Everyone is getting on each other's nerves.

You rubbed your chin for a moment. There had to be some way to get everyone to work together without fighting. You then smirked.
--------
Arrowette: Chores?

Y/N: Yes. Chores.

You and Jason stood before everyone who looked at you like you had gone mad.

Y/N: Me and Jason created a list of things for everyone to do to pull their weight as we wait for a mission. If everyone can do their part and stop fighting for at least a week, me and Jason will come up with a reward.

Megan: Oh! What's the reward?

Jason: Worry about your chorse first.

Raven: And this is your plan to stop all of us from arguing.

Y/N: No. This is my plan to get you all to live together without trying to kill each other. On a mission, you'll need to work together. If you can't live together, we're fucked.

Everyone seemed slightly surpised at your sudden f-bomb. You just rolled your eyes.

Jason: The list is posted on the fridge. Everyone do your part.

Bart: What about you two?

Y/N: Jason is in charge of cooking meals while I'm also on the list for chores. Training will also be held in groups of 5 throughout the day. Just cause we aren't going on missions doesn't mean we can get rusty.

Arrowette, or Mia you learned, raised her hand.

Y/N: There's no debate. You all want to stay here and be a part of this team? You'll be pulling your weight. End of discussion.

Mia lowered her hand and, shivered? Was she blushing? She looked, scared.

Terry: Sounds good to me.