mall

Jade really didn't want to go to the mall.

The mall is Jade's absolute worst nightmare. Lots of people. lots of noise, and a practical maze of stores.

Once again, Jade really did not want to go to the mall.

However, when Jade's best friend Leigh Anne pulled her puppy dog face and bothered her all day long, Jade eventually caved.

So, to reiterate once again, Jade really did not want to go to the mall. Yet, there she was, following Leigh Anne around like a lost puppy through the crowds and into random stores.

It wasn't until Leigh Anne decided she needed to get her nephew new shoes at the Vans store did Jade like being at the mall.

For starters, the store was relatively empty, so Jade felt like she could breathe. But even better, there was an extremely cute girl folding shirts for a display not too far away from where Jade and Leigh Anne were looking at shoes.

The girl was blonde and was basically in Vans apparel from head to toe. Jade could even bet her ripped jeans were Vans.

If Vans jeans gripped my ass that good, I'd probably wear them too Jade thought to herself.

"What are you staring at?" Leigh Anne suddenly asked, making Jade jump and turn a bright shade of red at the sudden noise and for the fact she was defiantly caught checking out the blonde girl.

"Oh nothing," Jade muttered and quickly pulled her attention to the shoes in front of her, suddenly finding them incredibly fascinating.

Leigh raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"Were you checking out that blonde girl?" Leigh asked. Jade's face turned an even darker shade of red, giving Leigh Anne her answer. Her face broke into a smile, instantly pulling a confused Jade into her arms.

"Jadey!" She exclaimed, "you are capable of love! I had no idea if you actually found other people attractive." She joked.

"Shut up" Jade said through a smile.

It was true, in Jade's 18 years of life she had never had any sort of crush. And it was incredibly out of character for Jade to do something as bold as checking out someone. In public. Who also happens to be a girl. Today was a weird day for Jade.

"Go talk to her" Leigh encouraged. Nudging Jade in the direction of the good looking blonde girl.

Jade's face instantly drained itself of all color. She whipped around to look at Leigh, shaking her head.

"No no no, I-I can't do that," Jade said, "I can barely get a sentence out when someone I talk to a cashier if I want a bag or not. Much less a pretty girl I just met" just then, an almost melodic voice spoke from behind Jade.

"Hey are you guys finding everything okay?" Jade's eyes widened as she realized who was speaking from behind her. Leigh gave Jade a grin before speaking to the blonde girl for the both of them.

"Oh I'm doing fine, my friend Jade here needs help with some shoes though" she said, and with that, turned around and went to another part of the store to leave us alone.

I quietly exhaled and turned to face the girl. That was sort of a mistake as as soon as Jade's eyes met blue, she fell. She fell hard.

"Hey Jade, I'm Perrie. What kind of shoes were you looking for?" 

~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Perrie had helped Jade pick out a pair of shoes she definitely didn't need, Jade knew she had a massive crush on Perrie.

The blonde girl was incredibly sweet and had the best smile Jade had ever seen in her entire life. But now there was one problem, Jade was supposed to act like a regular customer. Which means she was supposed to check out and then leave.

Perrie was scanning the pair of shoes Jade bought and ringing up her purchase when Jade noticed Leigh Anne giving her a look from the corner of the store. She gestured her hands between Perrie and Jade in an attempt to get her to make a move. Jade widened her eyes and looked back at Leigh, shaking her head. That was far too bold of a move for Jade Thirlwall.

"Here's your receipt, and I wrote my number on the bottom in case you have any questions. Um about your shoes... yeah..." Perrie said with a shy smile. Jade grinned back at her.

"Why call when you're right in front of me" Jade said, surprising herself on how bold that statement, "what time are you off?"

Perrie checked her watch, "about 30 minutes. Meet me back here then?" Jade grinned.

"I'll see you then"

Maybe Jade did like the mall.

AN: okay I have a few things to say.

First of all, I strongly believe lm was talking about collaborating with Anne Marie. If you watch back the livestream they did with capitol, they were talking about how they were discussing a potential collab earlier that day. The very next question was meant as a joke, but it was when the Anne Marie collab was going to drop. If you watch all of their faces, they attempted to hide a smile. All of them!!! Go back and watch their reactions, that's not normally how they respond to questions like that. Also that interview was amazing. It made me laugh so hard.

Also, I finally watched tiger king and I was throughly entertained. And I'd like to say that carol definitely killed her husband. Thoughts?

Finally, I'm sorry it's short, I was just kind of writing and this was the result.

Any requests for future oneshots? Lowkey have writers block.

Stay safe and wash your hands!