boxer

"And the winner, 2-1, from West Shores High School, Jade Thirlwall!" The audience went wild, but nobody in attendance of the high school boxing match was more proud than a certain blonde in attendance.

Perrie was cheering for her girlfriend as loud as she possibly could. Perrie never enjoyed seeing random girls throw punches at her love's face, but she did enjoy seeing Jade win.

Jade had the biggest smile on her face, always happy with a win. More important to her however, was the loudest person in attendance and her number one fan. Jade flashed Perrie a smile while the ref held her arm up, symbolizing her victory.

The smile didn't leave Jade's face as she shook the hands of the officiater, ref, and her opponent from another school and left the ring. Perrie was waiting for Jade, and instantly wrapped her arms around her.

"Perrie, baby I'm sweaty," Jade said through a massive grin.

"I don't care, I don't like it when someone is throwing punches at you,"

"It's all in the sport baby," Jade replied, "They hit me once, I hit them twice." The two finally broke apart and Perrie could actually get a good look at the damage on her girlfriend's body. There were various small bruises starting to form on her arms and torso and Perrie could tell Jade's eye was going to swell and bruise, effectively giving her a black eye. Perrie ran her thumb across Jade's eyebrow where there was a small cut. Perrie's eyebrows furrowed a little, not particularly crazy about the fact that someone laid their hands on Jade and she would have the physical evidence on her body for the next few days. Jade took Perrie's hand in hers and offered her a small smile.

"I should get cleaned up so we can leave," Jade said, "Come with me?" Perrie nodded and allowed Jade to lead her back to the locker room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie was sitting on a bench in the locker room, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram, waiting for Jade to finish showering.

"Perrie!" Jade yelled, "Can you bring me my deodorant? I think I left it in my backpack" Perrie shut off her phone and started going through Jade's backpack in search for her requested item.

"Yeah babe, give me a second" She yelled back. Perrie was so focused on her task that she didn't notice the water turn off from the shower or Jade approaching her from behind. "I think I -Jesus don't sneak up on me like that" Perrie said, hitting Jade's shoulder lightly. "And put on some clothes jeez you cant just be walking around naked like that." Jade just smirked right back at her.

"Am I too distracting?"

"If I told you what I really thought your head would inflate now put something on before someone walks in," Perrie said, handing Jade her requested deodorant. Jade nodded her head back in the direction of the shower area.

"Coach left, you should join me," she said with a smile, and went back to the showers, making sure to sway her hips more than she normally would. Perrie looked around the locker room to make sure that everyone was gone before following her girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, the couple were walking through the neighborhood on their way back to Jade's house, completely caught up in their own world. Jade had her arm slung around Perrie's shoulders, keeping the two close. She held her duffle bag with her boxing equipment slung over her shoulder lazily, and Perrie had Jade's backpack on.

The pair often took this walk. After Jade's matches it was tradition for the two of them to go to Jade's house, order a pizza and spend the night watching movies. When she won, it was a celebration and when she lost (which was rare) it was her way of getting over it. Tonight however, they had gotten delayed in the locker room (not that either of them minded) so it was far darker than normal. The darkness mixed with the bliss the two were in made them blissfully unaware of their surroundings.