chpt 2

audreys pov
my vision is a bit blurry but it goes back to normal. someone is carrying me. i look up to notice it's the guy from the bar. the one i thought looked familiar. where's he taking me? i think i might've fallen asleep in his arms because i had just opened my eyes.

"morning." he said sarcastically once he noticed i was awake.

i didn't respond. i saw we were heading to a white house. the paint was chipping. the guy carrying me walked in like it was nothing, didn't even knock. he set me on the couch.

  "darry! i need you to stitch her up." the guy said.

  "dally what happened?" johnny asked softly. he seemed scared.

hold up. he said dally. like as in dallas? no no it can't be. it's not him. i just need to forget about it.

  "she was jumped." the boy named dally said.

the tall strong dude named Darry walked over to me with a needle and thread. my eyes widened. this was gonna hurt..
   i winced a lot as i was getting stitches. i had tears fall down my cheeks again, like earlier, back home. one of em saw i was crying and handed me a tissue. i glance up the best i could, my vision being blurred from the tears. he was cute as far as i could tell. with brownish, reddish hair, i couldn't tell. it was greased back, and a bit longer than everyone else's hair.
   finally i was done getting the stitches and my face was red and tear stained.

"sorry about that kiddo" Darry said.

"i-its okay.." i reply softly.

   "got a name kid?" darry asked. i hesitated to answer. what if that was dallas standing right there and he did recognize my name, what if he never wanted to see me again?

  "uh yeah..Audrey Winston." i replied, hoping the so called 'dally' would hear.

  "winston?" dallas raises an eyebrow. "who put you up to this?!!" he hit the table with his fist. clearly mad. i could see the anger in his eyes. he looked like dad.

i jumped.
"n-nobody...dallas??" i asked, asking if it was his name technically.

i saw his eyes soften. it was him. dallas hugged me, being careful not to tear open the stitches or hurt me.

"oh my have i missed you." dally said and i felt a tear land on my shirt.

"awww dally has a soft side after all" i hear a guy wearing a mickey loud shirt say.

"two bit you better shut your mouth before i go over there." dallas said.

i chuckle softly. i guess he normally showed his tough side.

"let me introduce you to everyone." dallas told me.

i nodded.

"this one right here, the tall muscular one is Darry, the one over there, with jetblack hair and his hair in his face a bit, that's Johnny, then right there we got Two bit, the one wearing the mickey mouse shirt. then we got Soda, the best looking out of the curtis's." dallas points to each of them. then he points to the boy i saw at the gas station earlier and i gave him soft smile. "then we have ponyboy, the one with the brownish reddish greased back hair, then we have steve, but he's not here right now." dallas finished.

i gave everyone a nod.

"nice to meet you all." i smile and they all reply back.

i look at ponyboy, he was staring, he quickly looked away and was blushing. he's cute, really cute..his facial features were drawn perfectly.

"who's ready for cake and mickey mouse?!!" Two bit yells and everyone laughs.

we all huddle in the living room, the best we could and watched mickey mouse and ate cake. i noticed Dallas stayed in the kitchen.

Eventually we had to leave, Dallas was saying his goodbyes, as well as everyone else. i was about to walk out of the door, i was stopped, someone called my name. i turn around to see ponyboy smiling at me and he waves. i smile and wave back. i start blushing.
  dallas and i walk to his place. i'm not quite sure where he lives. i hope it's better than dads house.

  "so how ya been kiddo? how have things been at home?" dallas asked me. i hesitated to answer. not wanting to upset him, again.

"good..things were good.." i lied. i stared out the window.

"were? what do you mean were?" he asked. wow he caught on fast.

"i mean 'are'..sorry." i replied giving a nervous chuckle and he nods.

"it's dad 'innit?" he asked. his voice broke a bit. was he crying?

"yeah.." i answered.

i saw him grip the steering wheel.
  we arrived at bucks. what? why are we here? does dallas live here?

"you live here?" i ask. dallas doesn't say anything. he just responds with a brief nod. we walk inside and that scent of alcohol filled my nose. dallas and i walked upstairs. i glanced around, seeing buck smirk. i'm guessing he thought dallas and i were gonna do something.

dallas and i got to know each other a little better. he did have a soft side still. i hadn't seen that side of him since we were little. he puts up this barrier. to make him seem tough all the time. i wonder why..

"so why do the socs hate us?" i ask, we were talking about greasers and socs.

"we're different. that's why." he seemed a bit upset at my question but also seemed to brush it off quickly. "that's who jumped you earlier." he finished his sentence.

ohh those were socs. hm, rich kids.

ponyboys pov
wow i just saw the most beautiful girl ever. but she's Dally's sister and dally would never let me near her if he found out i liked her. yeah yeah i know, we just met and i already like her. i can't help it. i perk up as someone walks through the door.
——————————————————
ok so i'm sorry this chapter is also boring. who's just walked through the door? should they be worried?