chpt 10

i saw a bit of worry in johnnys eyes. even though they always had that glint of worry, it had just a tad more.

"johnny..i promise i'm okay.." i assure him.

a few hours later

i decide to get ready to go back to mine and dallys place. it's really late. it's 2 am. i doubt dallas would care. he's probably drunk honestly.

"i should get going." i hug pony and everybody else.

everybody waves at me and i make my way to bucks. it's quiet, except for the crickets chirping. i wanna just stay out here forever..but due to socs and creeps..i can't.
   i come across a park bench and decide to just sit there. it was pretty comfortable if you ask me. i lay down and eventually fall asleep.
   i slowly wake up and open my eyes just a bit and the sun blinds me. i quickly shut my eyes and groan. i'm surprised i didn't get attacked last night or woken up by the roar of an engine.
   shit shit shit. i didn't come home last night. i get up and grab my stuff and finish walking to bucks. i knocked on the door and buck let me inside. i walk upstairs and open dally's door. 
   i looked up to see dallas and some girl in bed. my eyes MY EYES. i'm gonna be sick. i run downstairs and just sit at the first step.
   i hear some shuffling around going on upstairs and a door shut. a girl walks down the stairs. i see her. what. the. fuck.
  i run upstairs and swing the door open to see dallas putting his shirt on.

"REALLY?!! SAMONE?!!" i yell. i'm shocked. wow.

"chill man." dally says.

"chill? she's the one who bruised my eye and cut me up." i felt betrayed. i mean he's dallas, what do i expect?

"damn that sucks." he says.

"so it's okay for you to keep a secret from me but it's not okay when i do it?" i ask and cross my arms.

"if you have that much of a problem with it just leave okay?" dallas tells me. my heart felt like it just shattered.

"i will." my voice broke and i didn't take anything with me.

i walked out and by the time i had gotten outside, it was already really cold and windy. i decided to head back to the curtis house. but i'm not telling them dallas just kicked me out.

i make it to the curtis house and i knock on the door. darry answers.

"come on in audge." darry says and he moves out of the way so i can walk in.

pony shoots up off of the couch and runs to me and attacks me in a hug. my heart still ached but i guess being somewhere where i knew i was loved made it better. i hugged back and laid my head in the crook of pony's neck. i felt like crying but i didn't want to cry in front of them.
    i just kept my head on his shoulder. we swayed back and forth and i felt safe in his arms. i felt a some tears form in my eyes and i blink them away.
  i pull away from the hug and look at pony with a soft weak..hurt smile.

pony's pov
when she pulled away i noticed how weak her smile was. she looked hurt almost. i would ask her what's wrong, but whatever it was..she didn't wanna talk about it. i wasn't gonna force her to either.

"hey, i was wondering if i could stay here tonight?" she asks, nobody in particular.

"yeah you can stay in m-" i start but darry cuts me off.

"you can sleep in the living room, or if you want i can kick soda and pony outta their room so you can sleep there." darry says.

audreys pov
i nod.

"i'll take the couch." i smile quickly and it fades.

10:00pm

i got really tired pretty tired, pretty fast and i decided to get ready for bed. except the only problem is, i don't have any extra clothes and i've been in these for 2 days.
  i go to pony and sodas room.

"hey pone, do you have any extra clothes i can borrow?" i ask.

"yeah lemme grab some for you really quick." pony smiles and gets up. he goes to his closet and pulls out a shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

he hands them to me and i go into the bathroom and change. the pants were big on me so i tried the drawstrings as tight as i could so they wouldn't fall off. the shirt was also huge on me but i didn't care that much. i walk out and i start to walk to the living room when i feel someone grab my arm and pull me close to them. it's pony, i smile and he's inches away from my face. we kiss for a second and hug.
  i give him a quick peck and i head to bed.
i woke up in the morning and i hear some people talking.
——————————————————
what do you think of this boring chapter :D follow me on ig @ dxllascxrtis