chpt 6

audreys pov
well that's shocking. they aren't coming over to us. hm. weird.
  we make it to the dingo

"what do y'all wanna drink?" soda asks pony and i.

  "i can pay for myself." i say softly and give a weak smile to soda.

  "no no i insist, let me pay." soda urges.

i sigh and nod. "fine."
pony grabbed my hand and we walked over to go find a place to sit. i blushes when he grabbed it. we sat right next to each other and then we noticed them. the socs. they're in greaser territory. when soda comes back he must see them too because right when he sets the drinks down he starts walking over there.

of course pony goes with him. great. i jump at the sound of a voice behind me.

"ya know they really probably should've stayed here." i turn around and it's a redhead. she must be a soc too. she looks nothing like a greaser.

"who are you?" i had a slight amount of disgust in my tone.

i take a quick glance over at where soda and pony were. they're gone. oh god. where are they?! i look around and no signs of those socs and soda and pony. but the redhead was still here.

"i'm cherry, cherry valance." she says. she notices me looking around. "what's wrong?"
she asks.

"are you a soc?" i reply asking. she nods. i get up and make sure my switchblade is still in my pocket.

i start walking around lookin for them. maybe i missed a spot, so i went back around. i started to tear up and my breathing was shaky. i left the dingo and started looking around out there. they're still nowhere. the hot tears dripped down my cheeks.

the curtis house. maybe they went back. i walk back to the house and walk inside. right there. there was soda and pony.

"why'd y'all leave me?" i say softly..i clearly had been crying. i look at pony and he looked sorry.

dallas was paying close attention to pony and soda.

"i thought you were behind us.." soda replied.

i glance at dally and he had a burning anger in his eyes.

"SO ONCE YOU NOTICED SHE WASNT THERE YOU DIDNT GO GET HER?!!" dallas yelled at soda.

dally wound his arm back. he's gonna punch soda.

"Dallas STOP!!!!!" i yell and i run inbetween them. causing me to get punched.

i tear up again and hold my cheek with my hand. i look at dallas and it's hard to see with the blur of tears. dallas' eyes softened. but pony wasn't happy.

dallas' pov
i didn't mean to just punch my kid sister. she probably hates me now. great.
  i see her run into the bathroom and i run over to the bathroom. i hear her lock the door.

"audrey i'm sorry!" i said..i knew sorry wasn't going to fix what i had just done. she probably thinks i'm exactly like dad now.

i heard her sniffling. why am i so fucking stupid.

it's been a week, audrey isn't mad at me anymore thank god.

ponyboys pov
im still mad at myself for leaving audrey at the dingo by herself.
we sit on the couch watching tv, we all have a slice of chocolate cake.
i get up and go to mine and sodas room because tv started to get boring.

someone knocks on my door. i get up and open it and it's audrey. i smile big.

"hey baby." i whisper and pull her into a hug. she hugs back.

we sit on my bed.
we i peck her lips and smile. she smiles and blushes.

"you're so cute when you blush." i tell audrey and she giggles.

she kisses me.

"hey pony do you know where au-" a voice said.

we both pull away and stare at the person who spoke. it was soda.

his eyes were wide and he was holding back a laugh.

"GUYS!!" i hear soda yell as he leaves the room.

damn it.
——————————————————
this one is also short lol i'm sorry, i the chapters will be 600-1000 words. pls vote and comment!