chpt 7

ponyboys pov
i run out of my room and smack soda on the back of his head.

"ow what was that for?" soda smirked.

i rolled my eyes and looked around. almost everyone was looking at us except two bit who was too busy watching mickey mouse.

audrey walks out of mine and sodas room and johnny softly smiles. i told him about audrey and i. i look at darry and he has his eyebrow raised.

"why was audrey in your room?" dally asked me. he seemed a bit mad.

audrey said something before i could let out a word.

"he was showing me this book and a few of his drawings." audrey said. it seemed reasonable and luckily it saved us.

"alright then. audrey i gotta go, no funny business." dally said. very sternly.

dallas left the house. the only people that knew about me and audrey was two bit, johnny, and now soda apparently.

"no funny business." soda said mocking dally. i rolled my eyes again.

audreys pov
i let out a sigh and i sit on the couch. i'm bored. pony comes to sit next to me. two bit glances over at us and chuckles.

"so are y'all too dating?" darry came over and asked.

i saw pony go bright red and i chuckle nervously. i nod.

"please don't tell dally." i plead.

if dally ever found out i'd be in deep shit, and so would pony. Dallas wouldn't even let me in the curtis house.

"i won't." darry replied and i was drowned with relief.

"hey why don't we go to the lake?" darry asked rhetorically.

everyone seemed to like the idea and everyone got ready. except me. i hate the lake. i'm terrified of it honestly. one time when i was 7 dad had forced me to go to the lake with his girlfriend at the time and i almost drowned, and they didn't do anything about it.

the only one who knew about that was pony, and dally.

"you don't have to get in the lake." pony whispered to me.

"oooh! secrets." two bit laughed. causing the other boys to laughs as well.

NOW everyone went to go get ready. i stayed on the couch, waiting for everyone. soda was the first one done getting ready.

sodas pov
i have had a crush on audrey ever since i met her. yeah i was dating samone..but i really like both of em..i couldn't help myself (a/n this is so cringy lmao) i kissed her. i quickly pulled away and she slapped me.

"WHAT THE HELL." she yelled at me. two bit, pony and darry all ran in.

"what happened?" darry asked audrey.

i looked over at pony. he looked back and forth between me and audrey.

"he just fucking kissed me." audrey said. i glance at pony and his eyes fill with anger.

pony walks over to me. he stares into my eyes for a moment and punches me.

audreys pov
"pony stop!!" as much as i hated soda for doing that, i didn't want him to get hurt.

darry and two bit pulled soda and pony apart.
"what the hell you too?!!" darry said.

"he kissed my girlfriend!!" pony yelled being restrained by two bit.

sooner or later we finally made it to the lake. soda and pony aren't talking again. great.

"come on audge! the water feels great!" two bit yells from inside the water.

"no thanks!" i yell back. the sun shines brightly in my face and i have to put my hand up to my forehead so i could see.

"pleasseeeee!" two bit begged.

"two, she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to she doesn't have to." pony said. i could clearly tell he was still irritated.
——————————————————
what did ya think of this chapter? did you like it? let me know in the comments! don't forget to vote as well