chpt 4

audreys pov
its been 3 weeks since soda got jumped and ended up in the hospital. he healed just fine. everyone was hanging out at the curtis house. we were all watching tv, i was sitting next to pony and soda.
  eventually everyone got bored of watching tv.

"who wants to go to the dingo?" two bit announced.

i jumped up off the couch and Dallas shot me a look.

"you're not goin' audrey." dally said.

my smile faded.

"i don't want you getting jumped again." dallas said sternly.

"but-" i tried speaking but was immediately cut off by dally yelling.

"YOURE NOT FUCKING GOING OKAY?!" dallas yelled in my face.

everyone's attention was directed over to his dallas and i. i jumped and stepped back. his eyes softened once he noticed i was absolutely terrified.

"fine." i said going into the bathroom. i stood there and slid down against the door. sitting.

"pony you're not goin' either" i hear darry from the living room, "you gotta keep an eye on soda." darry finishes and i hear the front door shut.

i assume that everyone has left. i come out of the bathroom.

ponyboys pov
audrey had gone into the bathroom after dally had yelled at her. i was on my way to the bathroom to check on her, but she was already out.
she looks as if she's been crying. i pull into a hug and she hugs back.

"thank you ponyboy." she says. it's muffled because her face is buried into the crook of my neck.

i rub her back and we walk into me and Sodas room. we sit on the bed and i let her cry on my shoulder.

sodas pov
i hear a knock on the door and i open it up to see Samone. Darn she was so pretty. samone walks inside and we sit on the couch. we kissed..it turned into a makeout..and went on from there if ya know what i mean.

ponyboys pov
i glance at audrey and her face is crinkled in disgust. next thing i know i hear moaning coming from the living room.

"oh my gosh-" i say and cover my ears.

i get up, shut the door and locked it.
audrey still looked to be in disgust but was laughing at my reaction. her laugh is adorable.  i wish she could be my girl, but dally would never let that happen.

audreys pov
i heard...sounds...coming from the living room and i wanted to vomit. but pony's reaction made the situation pretty funny. i looked at pony, he looked confused, he cocked his head.

"why are you lookin' at me like that?" pony chuckled nervously.

"ya know what?" i asked him giving him a soft smile.

"what?" pony said with an even bigger smile than mine.

"i really like you pony..like a lot.." i say and look down. i start fidgeting.

pony lifts my chin up and kisses me. i kiss back. eventually we both pull away. we're both a bright red color. d-did i really just experience that?! oh wow that was amazing.

ponyboys pov
she likes me! she likes me! wow i never knew someone like her would like me. that kiss sure was something.

a few hours later everyone else got home, samone had finally left a little before everyone got back.
  audrey and i walk out of my bedroom. i glance at two bit and he wiggles his eyebrows. i roll my eyes and shake my head.

"anything happen while we were gone?" darry asks.

"yeah actually so audrey and i pretty much watched tv, then we went into soda and my room because why not she was upset because dally had yelled at her, then we heard moaning coming from the living room because soda an-" i cut myself off. i had spoke too much.

i glance at soda. he was embarrassed. i look back at darry and he looked beyond furious. darry started yellin' at soda. i felt bad. it was my fault he was gettin' yelled at right now.

i notice soda starting to tear up.

"aye come on dar, he's just a kid." two bit butts into darry yellin'.

i noticed audrey had a scared expression. dally must've noticed it too since he ran over to us and took her into a different room. i went along.

"audge, what's wrong?" dallas asked her.

audrey didn't answer, she just looked back and forth at dally and i.

"it's cause of dad ain't it?" dallas asked and he looked down.

i looked at audrey and she nodded. dallas pulled her into a hug. dallas really did have a soft side..huh.

it's been 2 weeks since i accidentally told darry about soda and samone. soda still hasn't talked to me. i wish i wasn't so dumb, i just wish i would use my head sometimes.
   now that i think about it..i don't think that kiss meant anythin' to audrey..she hasn't paid much attention to me. she's talked to me a few times. my heart ached at the thought of it. the kiss meant nothin' to her. i'll get over it..

audreys pov
i hate not paying as much attention to pony. i feel bad, he looks kinda hurt. but after our little makeout i can't have any of the gang become suspicious..especially not dally.

soon everyone goes up and dally and i go back to bucks. we go up to dallys apartment/room kinda thing and we get ready to go to bed.
  someone knocks on the door.
——————————————————
i hope you liked this chapter! ik it's not the best but yeah, i'll most likely just be posting at random, i might post 2-3 times a day or 2-3 times a week. it just depends on school work. please vote, and comment :)