/2/❗️The New Student❗️(edited!)

6:45am in the morning, the students of Kamome academy were at their usual, The first sem just ended.

It was the start of the second semester

A platinum blonde-haired girl rushing to see her class with her friend with purple hair.

As she found her, she hugged her from behind.

"Aoi, nice seeing you again!!"

"Wah I missed you too Nene-chan! Let's go to our class now, we might get late!" Aoi said smiling as she took Nene's hand and walked together to their classroom.

As they entered, they went to their usual seats.

7am, their homeroom teacher entered the room.

They greeted him and sat back down their seats.

"Okay, we have a new transferee student from the U.S. please come in and introduce yourself." The teacher said as he looked outside. The students waited for the person to come inside.

Hmm I hope it's a girl! Nene thought to herself

I hope  this person won't be messing with me and Ao-chan's relationship. Akane thought as he sweatdropped.

As the person entered, the whole class went silent.

A girl with cherry blossom colored hair went inside the room, with sky blue hues sparkling. Wearing the High school uniform with a lab coat.

The whole class was captivated by her beauty as they looked at her beautiful features.

She spoked,

"Good Morning everyone! I am Aoki Akari, uhm I maybe from abroad but I'm a japanese citizen......pleased to meet you everyone!" She smiled

"Thank you Aoki-san, please take the seat beside Aoi-san" the teacher pointed

"Eh? Aoi-san?" She looked at the direction where her teacher pointed and looked surprised.

She saw Akane as he smiled at her.

"Long time , no see, Akari-chan" Akane said while smiling, then Nene looked at Aoi who was looking at the two. Then she caught her attention.

"Aoi, do you know her?" Aoi looked at her.

"Ah, yes she was also our childhood friend"

"Wahh!! Really!? She's really beautiful!" Nene looked at Akari while sitting down beside Akane.

"Ah, Aoi-kun since you're the class rep, please show Aoki-san around please"

"Okay, let's start the homeroom" the teacher said.

At lunch.........

The girls at their class started swarming Akari.

"Nice to meet you everyone!" Akari greeted

"You're really pretty Aoki-san! Are you a model?" A classmate asked.

"Ah thank you for the compliment, but no, I'm not a model and you can call me Akari."

"Why did you move in U.S?"

"Uhm my dad has business there since him and my mom didn't get along, and I didn't want get separated from him, so I went with him and moved there for a while."