/12/ 🥀Akabane Yuki🥀

So uh yeah....I'm in the mood so I'm gonna publish this rn.......this is a huge spoiler chapter for my first fanfic I swear to god, read at your own risk!!!!! But if you read the first fanfic there's no need to worry ;-;. Plus I just published the final chapter of that one so it's already finished.

PROMISE ME THAT YOU ALREADY READ* THAT ONE BEFORE YOU SCROLL AGAIN!!!!! (Thx for reminding reader-chan(⌒▽⌒))

PLEASEEEEEEE OMYGOD.

//
Akari went up to the rooftop of the building after the classes, like she was instructed to.

She opened the door, seeing Teru standing, facing at the view.

"Minamoto-senpai." She approached him.

"Oh...you're here..." he said with a low tone.

"What's about the recent secretary?" She directly said, Teru faced her. His eyes were swollen.

"Have you been.....crying?" Akari asked.

".....no?" Teru said plainly.

"Look, I'm sorry for lying to you, the recent secretary was a girl, and like what I said, she transferred schools."

Akari gritted her teeth, pissed as she grabbed Teru's collar.

"Stop lying to me. Akane-kun said that the recent secretary didn't changed schools! He said you'll tell me! Spill it!" She said angrily as she let go of his collar.

"You really wanna know? This is my personal life you know." Teru said scratching the back of his neck.

Akari looked at him. Processing what he said. Who the hell is that girl to him? What happened? She gulped and said.

"I want to know."

Teru sighed and looked back at the view.

"The recent secretary........her name was Akabane Yuki."

"She was my fiancé."

"Huh? You have one?" Akari asked.

"Yes......I met her 2 years ago, she was a first year in middle school that time."

"My father was looking for an exorcist like me and made her do a test. The people that watched her do the test told me that she froze almost the whole mountain."

'She's amazing.....' Akari thought.

"I asked her out in her 2nd year, and we started dating properly."

"She was the first girl  that I loved, but she didn't loved me back. Instead, she liked Kou, they were the same age anyway." Teru shrugged.

"Minamoto-kun? I always thought he liked Nene-chan....."

Teru chuckled. "It seems like he does." Then he continued.

"When I knew that she likes Kou, things started to happen.....she got locked in a fake world that a wonder made."

"In the end, she never got back alive, she died around winter in November." Teru said resting his head in his arms.

'Huh.......but I got in here at around October?'  She thought.

"Instead, she got cursed, and became a rumor. She stayed here, at this roof."

"I visited her here many times, until I had another fiancé."

"I didn't like her. Because I love Yuki, and I won't love any other woman except her. But she knew about Yuki becoming a rumor and told my father."

"And.......she ended up getting exorcised." He said as Akari suddenly felt his pain.

"She was exorcised.....by me." Tears started to well up on Teru's eyes, that scene flashed through his mind again, he remembered everything. The pain, the guilt, the sadness that he felt that day.

"I-I'm sorry.....I....just couldn't help it—" Teru was about to look back at Akari when he felt something warm and soft on his back.

Akari embraced him.

"It's.....fine........" She said as she smiled sadly at Teru.

"I understand why you kept it from me. I'm sorry for pushing you to tell me." She apologized.

"You'll have to know it sooner or later anyway, so it's fine this way." Teru said accepting Akari's hug.

It was warm. Teru's sadness started to fade away.

He got over Yuki. He did a long time ago. But he still remembers her. He still couldn't stop thinking about her. She was his first love anyway.

After some time, Akari pulled away.

"Uhh.....Minamoto-senpai, just so were clear I'm not hitting on you." Akari said awkwardly as Teru laughed at her.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Yuki might haunt you~" Teru tease as Akari got chills.

"S-stop that! Plus, Yuki-san is amazing! I won't stand a chance!" Akari said.

"She is, and she's really beautiful......she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He said as his eyes sparkled.

"Based on your look right now, I think she really is." Akari smiled.

"Yeah.....anyway, I have something to do at home, I'll go on okay?" Teru said as he left the rooftop.

Akari was left there, looking at the same view.

"You're lucky you have a man like Minamoto-senpai, Yuki-san." She said smiling as she left the rooftop too.

'I wish Akane-kun was like that to me too.'

===========End of chapter 12!==========

I'm starting to cry rn again

Even if I don't relate, It still hurts asf. I recently had a fight with a classsmate when I did this draft. I feel terrible, and felt more terrible now
*cries*