/15/ 🌘How come?🌒

Akari snapped when she saw Teru coming down the stairs.

"What? You're my stalker now?" Akari joked.

"How did you know that song?" Teru snapped.

"I.....don't know."

Teru crossed his arms and gave her a 'spill the tea' look. Akari sighed.

"Fine, I.....heard Yuki-san sing it." She blurted out her guess.

"Wha.....How?"

Teru reacted. Akari was obviously right about her guess.

"I took a nap right? I dreamt of her singing that song on Tiara, she wouldn't stop crying so I thought that lullaby might work."

"Oh...." Teru said taking a seat in front of Akari.

He suddenly ask her a question that he longed for an answer.

"Do you really not remember me?." He said with a hint of dismay in his actions.

Akari suddenly remembered the dream that she had before, a boy named Teru.

"I really don't know what you're talking about." Akari shrugged it off.

"Alright then, I'll be going the room. Good night." He said leaving Akari alone in the table munching her food.

Timeskip: The next day: 9pm at night.

The 3 classes decided to set up camp fires all over, as they enjoyed their second night at the beach,  excited for their island visit  for tomorrow, Akari and the others was sitting by the fire, with Nene, Aoi, Akane, Lemon, Kou, Yokou and Satou. All of them were holding a skewer with marshmallows, waiting for them to turn into their desired color as they set it in the fire.

Nene asked Kou.

"Kou-kun, where's Minamoto-senpai?" She asked Kou looked her.

"Nii-chan? He's putting Tiara to sleep." He said as Nene gave him an okay,

Aoi excused herself and went back to the rooms, then Lemon went somewhere to get a signal for his phone.

Yokou suddenly ate Satou's marshmallow, causing a fuss and they ran off chasing each other.

Akari just sat there, staring the marshmallow.

"Is everything okay? Akari-chan?" Akane asked as their attention was drawn to her.

"Oh.....it's just that Minamoto-senpai has been ignoring me the whole day."

"Did you do something to him?" Akane replied.

"Kind of.....he's been asking me if I remember him."

"He said we met a long time ago, just around before I got into the states."

"I wasn't sure if he's lying or not, because I really don't remember me knowing him."

Kou sighed and answered her.

"He wasn't lying Akari-nee, we really have met before, it was the training camp for exorcists, Father entered Nii-chan there and I tagged along."

"What you too?" Akari asked about the sudden information that Kou brought up. Kou nodded.

Akari thinked it through. Kou was an honest person. She knew that. He wouldn't make up a lie that serious to cover up for Teru. She suddenly remembered the accident she's been through.