/23/ 🖤Losing🖤

"Akari-chan!" Akane shouted, his eyes widened in horror seeing both of his bestfriends falling down to their doom.

'Shit.........shit......shit....' he kept repeating as he clutched his stomach, where he got impaled, hoping to stop the bleeding. Then suddenly, the centipede that attack him rose again, to much his horror, he was about to get stabbed again.

Until a flash of black lightning appears. In a flash, the centipede's head was sliced off incredibly fast. He realised who it was and gave a sigh.

"What are you doing here? Aoi?" A boy with blonde hair and blue hues appeared.

"Ah.....you see....." he stammered as Teru walked up to him as he examines Akane's current state.

"Your clothes are a mess. What happened?"

"Oh.......Everyone fell in that hole....and I'm probably dying..." He said pointing at where they fell.

".....Akari-chan managed to pull me out." He added making Teru's eyes go wide.

"Akari was here?"

"Everyone was here." He corrected as Teru's gaze went back to him.

"So....why are you holding your stomach?" He asked.

"I'm dying." Teru just raised a brow on him.

"I don't believe that, you aren't even bleeding out!"

"Hahh?!?? Can't you see! I got stabbed by that stupid insect earlier!" Akane protested as he showed his stomach to Teru.

"I believe you.....but I can't see any hole in your skin, only on your clothes." Teru pointed out as Akane looked in surprise.

Akane's heart started to race. He didn't know what happened. Did Kako turned back time and healed his wound? That was quite impossible.

"Oi......Aoi.....are you alrig—"

"It was Akari-chan." He said.

He realised what Akari had been doing. She was buying time. Just earlier, she was blabbing about things that were making her upset. While she was at it, she was clutching Akane's stomach, hoping that the healing  vial would work. She tried a drop on an injured bird once, it was a success so she was pretty confident on using it on people.

"Akari huh......." Teru said. He stood up and examined the place. The place was a wreck just after their fight, there were some insects already disintegrating, some blood covered the floor. Then he stopped, and stared something in the rubble.

Akane went to his direction.

He looked at Teru, who was looking disgusted.

"What wron—" he asked as he looked at where Teru was staring.

His body ran cold. Colors were drained from his face.

He wanted to vomit.

Under the rubble.

Was a severed leg.

Akane knew the boot too well.

It was Akari's

"Oh god........." Akane managed to say, he was starting to panic.

"We have to go down there too." Teru plainly said as he walked near the hole.

Akane followed, wondering what might be down there.

"I already lost Yuki. I'm not going to lose Akari too." Teru directly said, with a serious face.