/22/ 💔Envy💔

'I can't find a way out for God's sake.......' Akari sighed as she hugged her knees.

Sounds of crashing was suddenly heard, echoing through the domain.

She stood up and follow the sound and ended up on this octagonal building. Akari carefully walked her way through. She saw this slit on the door.

And saw Akane and Aoi. Kissing.

She felt her chest tighten. She clenched her fist and lowered her head. Until she saw Aoi whispering something. Before Akane could react, a huge centipede impaled his stomach, causing him to cough up blood. Then Aoi smiled at him saying some things. Akane looked up to her giving this determined smile.

Akari just stood infront of the door, her foot somehow paralysed. She had to barge in. She quietly took the healing vial on her pocket.

'Don't mess this up.' Were the words that she kept repeating. But then her focus went away, seeing Akane hold Aoi and ran up to the pit.

Adrenaline rushed over, in a blink of an eye, Akari was already at the scene, hugging Akane as she tried to keep them from falling.

//

Akane braised himself, ready for the fall, with Aoi in his arms. He would rather die than  let go of her. Than to let go of the girl that he loved since they were little.

He suddenly felt these soft arms wrapping around his waist, preventing them from falling. He opened his eyes, seeing Akari struggling.

"A...Akari-chan......what are doing here......?" He asked as he tried looking up to her.

Akari buried her face on Akane's back.

"Are you planning on dying?" She said as she looked at the both of them with a glare.

"Why do.....you even car—"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Akari shouted, her voice echoing through the room.

Akane's eyes widened as Aoi just stared at her sudden outburst.

"I.....I love you Akane-kun...! Ever since we were little!  When I knew that you liked Ao-chan, I was devastated and distanced myself...." Akari said as tried to pour the contents of the vial on Akane's wound.

"I was trying to ignore Minamoto-senpai these days....."

"Because everytime I look at him, the first thing that comes in my mind is you! I.........wanted you to be like him to me......I wanted you to love me how he loves Yuki..!" Akari said without hesitation, pouring all of her  frustrations on him. Telling him how she really felt. At the same time, she was trying to buy time and waited for his wound to heal.

Without realising that tears were already falling from her eyes.

"But you can't do that can't you? Because you love someone else......"

"Can't you see what she's doing to you?!?? She tried to kill you! So let me help you damn it!!!!" Akari yelled as she tried to keep them from falling. The struggle was written all over her face. Aoi noticed and smiled.

"Hmm.....Akari-chan.....would you like me to help you with that? You seem to be having a bad time..." she said as Akari felt a sharp pain from her leg, and on her stomach.

She was impaled. Two times. Her eyes widened in shock as she coughed up blood.

".....s...hi...t......" she mumbled as she stared at Akane.

"You know what....thanks for listening to what I said Akane-kun...."

"But you dying is not an option for me." Akari said as she took the opportunity to somehow yank Akane's shirt, and switched positions with him. She threw Akane out of the pit, and took Aoi's hand, the both of them falling.