/26/🌸Moving On🌸

In just a week, Akari started to walk alone again, with Teru's help. She thanked him by luring away his fiancé out of the house so that he could have a peace of mind.

He admitted that he doesn't quickly go home after school, he strolls around some places. And Kou also does and hangs at the girls' bathroom with Hanako and Nene. The Minamoto siblings treat her like the plague. Even Tiara doesn't like her and throws stuff at her out of the blue. She really had it rough though, since she's always at the house.

Akari was in her usual self again.

The only thing unusual is the fact that after the incident, Akane has not been going to school.

Nene explained what happened to Aoi, as she took off the seal, Sumire disappeared, as well as Aoi. Even their classmates don't have memories of her anymore.

Plus, Akari started to wear long socks, to cover up the leg that was replaced.

Inch by inch, little by little they started to forget and moved on.

Today, was a usual day at school, Akari was currently on the student council room with Teru doing paperworks.

Akari sighed as she kept working.

"When will this end....." she whined while stretching her arms and stood up.

"I'm going to the vending machine." She casually said as Teru hummed in response.

She exited the room and walked through the almost empty corridors. She was near the vending machine when she saw a familiar figure leaning on the wall just beside it.

"S/O-san?" Akari asked she stood infront the vending machine with some coins at hand.

"Fancy meeting you here!" S/O replied as she smiled at Akari, who started to press some buttons and kneeled down to get her drink; the usual strawberry milk. She also bought another carton of milk for Teru. S/O noticed and asked.

"Hmm? Who's that for?"

"For Teru-kun. We have a lot of piled paperworks that needs to be done." Akari shrugged off as she excused herself before S/O could ask more dumb questions.

"I'm back!" She exclaimed as she tossed the milk carton to Teru, who caught it with ease.

"Thanks." He said as a smirk formed in his lips.

"I don't know why but....you drink that everyday right?"

"I do.....is there something wrong?" Akari asked as she sat back down in her seat.

"How are you not getting any taller?" Teru said as a tick mark formed on Akari's forehead.

"Why you cheeky little—" Akari grabbed Teru's collar, ready to kill him anytime, but got interrupted by Akari's phone ringing. It was an unknown number. She slowly accepted the call and held the phone near her ear.

"Hello? May I ask who this is?" Akari asked

"Thank you for picking up, Akari-chan.....this is Akane-kun's mom"

The lady on the phone said.

"Uhm....why did ....you call?" Akari asked again. It has been a really long time since she  talked to his mom.

"Who is that?" Teru asked raising a brow.

Akari placed a hand on the screen.

"It's Akane-kun's mom" she said as she placed it back near her ear.

"Sorry for suddenly calling you, but can you talk to Akane for me?"