/20/ 🎼Flute🎼

I'm very sorry about the other book, y'know the prequel of my first fanfic. I accidentally deleted my draft so I kinda forgot what I was gonna do😤 and I'm having writers block. So yeah. Really sorry.

//

The day of the study camp.

It was currently 4 in the afternoon, students started decreasing within the school grounds. Most of them went home. Specially the first years of the high school division, picking up things in their home and go back to the school for their study camp.

Akari didn't come home. Instead, on the way to school, she brought a bag pack with things she needed for the camp. She was currently at the student council room, alone.

Well, Akane was their class rep, and Teru just somehow vanished out of sight, leaving only his bag in the room. There was another student council member, Fuji-kun....but he seemed busy. Akari didn't care though.

She was doing some paperworks, she stopped for a moment stretching her arms in the air and glanced at the window, witnessing the sky go dark. Before she could continue to her work, she heard a flute playing. Which caught her attention.

Akari quietly stood up from her chair and unsheathes her katana and went to the door carefully. She prepared to attack and slammed the door opened, seeing a surprised Nene and Aoi.

"Holy.......you guys scared me!" Akari said giving off a huge sigh as she hid her katana behind her back preventing Aoi to see it.

"Anyway, did you guys heard that?" Akari went to business.

"Hear what?" Nene and Aoi said in unison. Akari stared stared at them. 'Just earlier.......huh....?' She thought. Just earlier she heard a flute playing.

"Ah......nothing..." Akari scratched the back of her head.

"Let's go make dinner together at the hall Akari-chan!" Aoi said as Akari gave them an okay.

The 3 went down the hall. As they went down, some students greeted her, and some looked at her confused. Does she look worn out?

"Huh? What do you mean?" Akari asked giving them a confused look.

"Akari....You're still in your uniform." Yamabuki pointed out. Akari looked realising she really WAS in her uniform.

"Ohh.......I didn't go home, I just brought the things I needed before going to school, plus I'm in the student council room so I didn't noticed." she smiled as they started to make curry and rice.

Nene, Aoi and Akari were incharge for the curry. This time, they were making a veggie curry using the vegatables that they grew in the practice garden. Nene was stirring the curry while Aoi went to Yamabuki to check on the rice, Akari just stared at the curry while it was being stirred.

Then she heard the flute again. Out of instinct Nene looked around, wondering where the flute was coming from. Akari suddenly bolted up, sweatdropping.

"Nene-chan.......whatever you do........everytime you hear the flute, please cover your ears." Nene turned her head, facing Akari, who was starting to feel uneasy.

"W-why—"

"Oh....the rice is burning." She was suddenly interrupted by Lemon opening the cover of the rice.

"I'll go change clothes." Akari casually said as she went back to the building.

Little did she know, that a certain boy with orange hues was observing her.

//
Akari went to the student council room, and quickly wore a pink sweatshirt and brown shorts and boots that reaches up just below the knee. She walked to her bag and took out a small vial with black glistening liquid in it. It was a healing vial that she made that heals any wounds if applied, though it can only be done once. She slipped it and her shorts pocket.

she turned around and saw a familiar tsueshiro. She sighed.

"What are you doing here No. 7?" She asked as Hanako went out of hiding.

"Nothinggggg~ just wanna check up on a pretty girl like you!"

'Good thing I already finished changing clothes.' She thought as she slightly felt relieved.

"Thanks for your concern......anyway, I'll be going back to our group." Akari said walking up to the door.

"Be careful pretty girl.........." she stopped in her tracks upon hearing the sudden reminder.

There was definitely something wrong.

She sighed as she entered the room, getting the attention of some people.

"There you are Akari-san!..........wait, are you alright?" Fuji, who was holding some weaved baskets asked, making the room quiet.

"N-no.....it's nothing! Let's get started! Please explain to our audience, Fuji-kun!" Akari smiled as she joined the other student council members.

As Fuji explained, Akari just stood there, still feeling uneasy.

It was going to be a long night.

The student council members made a group and started weaving bamboo baskets. After some minutes, Akane excused himself and went out of the room.

Akari can hear Aoi and Nene chatting with the others, hearing about the reason why students were allowed to stay up all night. Then suddenly Nene bolted out the room, looking pale. Without realising that she was done with her basket, it turned out to be a little-vase like shape with a handle, and has a peculiar pattern that looked like snowflakes.

From what she can remember, she saw some elders back on her exorcist camp making one of those amazing pattern.

"Wow Akari-san! It looks amazing!" Fuji complemented.

Akari thanked him and excused herself.

As she was walking down the dark hallways, holding her weaved basket with a candle inside providing light. she took her phone out of her shorts pocket and dialled Teru's number.

Unfortunately, he wasn't picking up. Where the hell is he anyway? She didn't know what to do. Then she saw a girl brushed past through her. She was wearing a kimono, with a ribbon that was clipped on the back of her hair. Most importantly, she was floating.

It was obviously a supernatural.

She fearlessly followed the supernatural, without saying a word, she brought Akari to a dead end, with an old elevator door, she slowly went inside. But unfortunately, as she went in, the girl was already gone leaving her alone. The elevator door suddenly closed. And was quickly going down. Akari suddenly fell on her knees with the suddenly impact. Then she scooted to the elevator buttons and started pressing random buttons.

Suddenly, the elevator started going down more smoothly. She rose from her knees and gave a sigh of relief. "Glad that's over......." she said to herself as the elevator stopped. It made a 'ping!' sound and the elevator door opened again, revealing this foggy surroundings. Once she stepped out, the fog consumed the elevator and disappeared.

'I have a bad feeling about this..........'. She thought as she gulped and started walking,realising that the ground was filled with water.

Akari is on a boundary.

===========End of Chapter 20===========