/27/ ☑️Start☑️

"Why did you went back if you could just ditch today? I had trouble writing that excuse letter too!" Teru said complaining about his so called 'hard work'

"You idiot! You think I don't feel guilty leaving all this to you? You look terrible! Prince of the school my ass!" Akari bolted up.

"And I am not spending my weekend with your hyped fiancé again, so I'd rather come back."

"Come on.....could you get her out of the house one more time?" Teru said taking Akari's hand.

Akari smirked at his request.

"Beg me." She said as Teru groaned from her action.

"Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" He said giving her puppy eyes, his face getting closer and closer to hers.

'Damn it, he's doing that thing again.'

She cursed as a tick mark formed in her forehead.

"Your too close." With that, Akari took her free hand and slapped Teru's face from the front making him flinch and draw back.

"Hahah.....anyway, how'd it go?"

She sighed and crossed her arms.

"It went good, he's probably going to school tomorrow." She said while her voice was getting quieter and quieter, not to mention she was looking away. Teru raised a brow.

"Did something happen?" He asked making Akari flinched.

"Uhh...maybe?" She said as she sat back down and started writing what-not to the papers infront of her.

"Hmmm......okay then." He shrugged off. Though he didn't believe her.

The day went on, Teru and Akari finished the paperworks and went home.

And Akari ended up agreeing Teru's request.

//

The next day, Akane finally came back to school, most of their classmates caught up and Akane had to lie about what really happened. Just like Akari who had to make an excuse of what happened to her leg. It was probably for the best.

Plus, none of their classmates knows an 'Akane Aoi'.

Timeskip: after class at the student council room.

"Have you seen Aoi?" Teru asked.

"Well yeah, he said he'll catch up." Akari answered, not leaving her gaze at the notebook she was reading.

Teru raised a brow. Though she wasn't lying either. His bag was still in the room. It's just that he was gone for a while now.

"This is too much to handle." He groaned at the papers infront of him.

"Don't tell me you need help. You even told Akane-kun that he's just some stress reliever of yours!"

"You heard that?"

"Why wouldn't I? You guys are so noisy." Akari shrugged, standing up from her seat.

"I'm gonna inspect the halls. Better get finished when I get back." She said.

Teru nodded in reply as she closed the door behind her and started to do her rounds.

While walking through the empty corridor, she took a moment to stare at the sight. It's quiet (uptown:>)

(Ok I was kidding, if you know what I mean. I'll tell u about it after this)

And peaceful. But to be honest it was terribly quiet. Akari could only hear her shoes everytime she takes a step.