/16/ 🎆 Over 🎇

Just wanna say that I can't stop smiling as I publish this. Remember the time that I said I had a fight with my classmate? Yeah.....He apologised 2 days ago. Not on messenger, he apologised at mobile legends👌.

Yeah actually I'm the one that saw him online so I chatted him so that I could apologise......because I totally couldn't handle us not.....talking, specially when I felt like I did something wrong, then he apologised too.....but I think it was my fault in the first place but he had a point why he apologised.

Anyway, here's your chapter!

//

Teru cluched the sheets with a hand and other was on Akari's wrist, he was trying to stay conscious, as he opened his eyes, he realized it wasn't Yuki.

He wasn't expecting or anything, he just somehow did it out of instinct.

Yuki was always the one that takes care of him when he's sick, and somehow never gets his fever or his cold when she does.

"O-oh.....Sorry......I thought you were...." Teru said as he let go of Akari's wrist.

"What? She does this for you too?" Akari asked making eye contact.

".......Yeah....." Teru said looking away.

"Lucky you then." Akari joked

It got awkward all of a sudden. Akari spoke up

"Am I really that similar to her?"

Teru looked at her.

"I hate to admit it......but....you are alike. Awfully alike."

"Before back at the camp, there was one time that I heard that you stopped training. I went to your room, seeing you made my heart sank. There bandages all over you body. You look like a mummy."

"Then when Yuki came, when I  knew that she locked herself in her room, it reminded me of you. So I made a move."

"Look, I'm sorry. I....didn't thinked it through. I think I'm having an idea of how I couldn't remember you."

"Really??"

Akari nodded.

"I had an accident before, and it made me forget....things. I think that time when we met, was one of those things."

"But you still couldn't remember right?"

She looked away.

"I'm glad you realised why I have been trying to get back in your life, I just really missed you." Teru smiled her.

"I wish I could say the same, anyway, I hope you'll be okay tomorrow, we're gonna go visit another nearby island." Akari said as she greeted goodnight and left.

The next day, The classes were greeted by a huge boat. More like a cruise.

"Alright everyone, let's get going!" The teacher guided everyone in the cruise as they left.

The view was astounding, the students were obviously having a great time at their trip.

Akane approached Akari, who was mumbling to herself.

"Akari-chan do you know where we'll be going?"

"Of course! I got permission from the principal of Kunugigaoka Academy, they allowed us to visit to their private island!" Akari smiled.

"Woah....I haven't been there, this is really an opportunity" Akane said impressed.

"Yeah, I haven't been there too."