/9/🕰The Clock Keepers Pt. 3🕰

Akari sighed. She couldn't take it anymore.

She took a step inside the room, getting the attention of the people inside.

"Looks like your filthy secret is out, Honorable no. 7" Akari said sending glares to Hanako.

"You.......woah pretty girl, you look like a woman!" Hanako said sarcastically making Akari pissed.

"That is the last time that I'll be hearing that from anyone." She said darkly.

"Akari-nee........what's going on? Senpai is......is this true?" Kou asked walking up to her. Akari explained while she was removing the cloth from her katana.

"Minamoto-kun.........we exorcists have a 'sixth sense'. Once an exorcist is strong physically and mentally, this sixth sense will be enchanced, that you can tell what a supernatural has done to a human. An example is this, Hanako-san of the toilet.........the only people that can summon this apparition, are only the ones that has a sixth sense, or people that is close to the far shore." Akari said and strapped her katana on her waist.

"We all know that Nene-chan does not have a sixth sense. Leading to one conclusion! She's dying."

"I'm sensing probably next year?" She added.

"Exactly young woman! As expected from an intelligent exorcist!"

An old man's voice was heard.

Before Akari could turn around, she felt her time go backward, seeing her and Kou both back in their uniforms.

"Huh......you must be the third clock keeper." Akari said backing away.

"Be careful, I might exorcise you out of the blue. I'm trying to be calm here." Akari glared at them.

Then suddenly Mirai jumped on Akari. Before she can lay a finger, Akari slashed her cheek making her withdraw. It was done incredibly fast. The people inside the room got shocked. They didn't even noticed her drawing out her katana.

"Who told you to touch me?" She scowled.

"You could've just hitted her instead of leaving a mark, Akari-chan." Akane called out making Akari look at him, giving him a smile.

"Akane-kun........fancy meeting you here! I never thought that you would end like this though.....You could've just rejected their offer." She said directly.

"I couldn't. Ao-chan was in danger that time." Akane said giving her a straight face.

"Of course you wouldn't......anywayyyy."

Without hesitation, Akari swiftly swinged her katana to Kako, the blade was pointing directly to his neck.

"Change the school back." She said sending daggers at him.

"Minamoto-kun, as this supernatural turns back the school's time, I assume that you'll be able to forget what we discussed. It's for the better." Akari said not loosing her sight of the supernatural.

"B-but....there must be a way to save her! I'll find a way! I'm sure, I.....I'll definitel—"

"Stop those naive thought—"

"Alright then, how about I stop your time?" Akane butted in standing infront of Kou.

"Aoi-senpai......"