/25/⚠︎︎ Pain ⚠︎︎

Akari got confined in the hospital for a month. The worst part is, her leg. They had to replace it with an artificial one. Another is.......she wouldn't let anyone come to the room except her doctor. She was having a really hard time. First, she got dumped, now she can't walk properly. As soon as she regained some of her strength, she was discharged in a wheelchair, her dad picked her up. As he carried her in the car, silence consumed them.

"Honey.....are you feeling alright now?" Her dad made a conversation. Akari just have him a slight nod.

"Are you hungry? We can stop by a drive th—"

"No." She said in a low tone.

".....Akari.....I'm sorry if I'm annoying you right now....I just missed you....you wouldn't let anyone come and visit you.."

"I'm fine.....I don't need visitors....and you'll see me anyway so what's the point....." she said clearly not liking the topic.

"You'll....be going to school.....by tomorrow...is that alright?" He asked, not losing contact on their direction.

"Yes....."

"Dad......" she said. Her dad hummed in response.

".....I'm sorry.....for everything." She gave a faint smile at her father. He sighed.

"You're sounding like a delinquent.....you don't need to apologize, sometimes, when you can't control how you feel, you'll end up hurting yourself more....that's bad but at the same time, you learned something from it. You never saw the danger coming anyway right? I had a chat will Akane-kun and Teru-kun yesterday."

Akari nodded.

"I feel like a grandma on that wheelchair by the way..."

"Hahaha.....then you should try and walk with your new leg sooner or later when you're really feeling better."

Around 20 minutes, they arrived at their home. It's been a while since Akari came home, but she still kept in touch with her father. Akari was sent on her bedroom, and layed down, she stared at the ceiling, with her arms spread wide. Tears started to swell in her eyes. The fact that she was alive was haunting her. She was on the edge, she even lost a leg. Akari started to feel light-headed. Her leg started to hurt, tears started flowing down. She probably forgot to intake painkillers that were prescribed by her doctor.

Just as she cried for help, her father came in with a tray of food and a glass of water. He saw his daughter crying, making him quickly going to the bed, and placed the tray on her study table.

"Akari?!? Akari! What's wrong?!?" He said as Akari just cried continuously.

"Tell me!!!"

"......it......hu...rts..!..!" She said in between her sobs as her father ran out of the room, and probably fetched her medicine. He came back with medicine and another glass of water. Soon enough Akari felt alright again, and thanked her father, again.

//

The next day, Akari was sent back to school, with Teru helping her with the wheel chair.

"You should've took another week and stayed at home Akari.....you don't look so good." Teru said seeing her pale complexion, and the dark bags under her eyes.

"Oh....I'll be fine....." she said as Teru pushed the wheelchair to their room. Nene immediately saw ran to them.

"Akari-chan! Are you okay?! Your hands are cold!" She said as she took her hand. Right now, Akari was wearing her usual uniform...and an oversized knitted cardigan.